Microsoft knew all along what they were doing. Strategy

#101James_4ortPosted 1/31/2014 6:42:20 PM
Apex-Player posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Uh.. why was this mod'd..???
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#102Mojoseph_47Posted 1/31/2014 6:42:57 PM
DeathRupter posted...
Move 5 : Announce 'Trade-In PS3 for 100$' towards Xbox One

Does that not take major cojones to do that. wow i love that. Get rid of a Sony product for 100$ credit by reducing console price to same as PS4 (399$) and stopping any potential Sony product sales (PS3 games). SMART

Actually seems desperate.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs! Home of the childish fanboys that call themselves gamers!
#103Grenade LauncherPosted 1/31/2014 6:43:28 PM
krystyla posted...
Grenade Launcher posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
I like how the PS4 has more confirmed exclusives in 2014 than the Xbone and yet the Xbone is the one with the strategy.

Keep hoping for those games to show up, Xdrones, maybe one day they will turn up.

No they don't...not confirmed...unless ur counting indies

Infamous, MLB The Show 2014, Drive Club, The Order.

Halo, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Fable Legends.

:)

Seriously always forgetting Fable Legends. Now that molyneux is finally gone we can expect to get what was promised.

Fable Legends is next year IIRC.
---
Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi
#104James_4ortPosted 1/31/2014 6:45:37 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
I like how the PS4 has more confirmed exclusives in 2014 than the Xbone and yet the Xbone is the one with the strategy.

Keep hoping for those games to show up, Xdrones, maybe one day they will turn up.

No they don't...not confirmed...unless ur counting indies

Sony has more first party studios.. So how does this news surprise you?
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#105James_4ortPosted 1/31/2014 6:55:20 PM
DeathRupter posted...
Move 5 : Announce 'Trade-In PS3 for 100$' towards Xbox One

Does that not take major cojones to do that. wow i love that. Get rid of a Sony product for 100$ credit by reducing console price to same as PS4 (399$) and stopping any potential Sony product sales (PS3 games). SMART

Sell your ps3 or 360 ANYWHERE and your guaranteed at least $100 CASH (not credit to an xbox one from the MS store)

Use that MONEY and reduce your PS4 purchase to $300.

Honestly, I have no idea why you support Microsoft undercutting the value of your hardware. (be it a PS3 or a 360; which you could easily sell for $150+ with the games and controllers.) and theyre not even giving you money, just credit to buy theyre expensive console.

just shows how much of a blind fanboy you are.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
#106EGMRULZPosted 1/31/2014 7:23:16 PM
thesticker posted...
In what way will the patch make the console more graphically powerful.

^This. I assume TC does not own any PC games either.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#107Shinobi120Posted 1/31/2014 7:43:55 PM(edited)
StrongBlackVine posted...
With all this Microsoft has ZERO chance outselling PlayStation 5 worldwide. The owners of the Xflop will benefit though because Microsoft will have to work really hard for their sales. Do you think Microsoft would be making these all moves if people had bent over for the DRM?

Also graphics patch, LOL. That bump "might" get an extra 3fps.

There won't be a 4th Xbox if Xbox One doesn't satisfy their investors in profitability, LOL.
#108DeathRupter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 8:45:37 PM
EGMRULZ posted...
thesticker posted...

I do own one PC game, CS Global Operations.

In terms of Xbox One being more graphically capable, "Pete Doss says that the Xbox-maker is aiming to free up 8% of the 10% of total GPU horsepower reserved for the Kinect. Doing so would somehow make the Xbox One's graphical performance significantly better." source: http://www.latinpost.com/articles/6539/20140128/xbox-one-patch-new-games-update-microsoft-boosts-graphics-via.htm
---
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316
#109PraetorXynPosted 2/1/2014 12:56:17 AM
DeathRupter posted...
EGMRULZ posted...
thesticker posted...

I do own one PC game, CS Global Operations.

In terms of Xbox One being more graphically capable, "Pete Doss says that the Xbox-maker is aiming to free up 8% of the 10% of total GPU horsepower reserved for the Kinect. Doing so would somehow make the Xbox One's graphical performance significantly better." source: http://www.latinpost.com/articles/6539/20140128/xbox-one-patch-new-games-update-microsoft-boosts-graphics-via.htm

As I said, the patch is not increasing GPU power, it's just gimping the GPU less. That's assuming it even does what this person claims.

You can't squeeze blood from a stone. The One is still going to be outperformed by the PS4.

That's not really anything to be ashamed of as the PS4 isn't a technological marvel either, it's not even able to consistently run every launch game at 1080P/60 FPS, which was standard on the PC around 5 years ago at least and has been replaced by 1440P/60 FPS.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#110aszsithPosted 2/1/2014 1:46:22 AM
Shinobi120 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
With all this Microsoft has ZERO chance outselling PlayStation 5 worldwide. The owners of the Xflop will benefit though because Microsoft will have to work really hard for their sales. Do you think Microsoft would be making these all moves if people had bent over for the DRM?

Also graphics patch, LOL. That bump "might" get an extra 3fps.

There won't be a 4th Xbox if Xbox One doesn't satisfy their investors in profitability, LOL.

The XBOne is profitable though. That's the funny thing. And Microsoft, overall, is thriving right now. Regardless, the board there seems to hate the division and may kill it anyway.

The other funny thing is that there may not be a PS5 even if the PS4 is profitable because Sony, as a whole, is falling apart and the Playstation division may not be enough to save it.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.