Microsoft knew all along what they were doing. Strategy

#111RaRitsujunPosted 2/1/2014 3:13:03 AM
xacebop posted...
Goregasm17 posted...
thesticker posted...
In what way will the patch make the console more graphically powerful.

Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to

Lol. Made my day

Ever heard of driver updates? They can stop world hunger and bring peace to the middle east

---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#112NateRose89Posted 2/1/2014 5:14:48 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
md22mdrx posted...
"Sony fans are really this deluded?"

Uhm ..... ps3 overtook the 360 .... last year?

Yes. Last year.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250980/playstation-3-lifetime-sales-overtakes-the-xbox-360/

Are you actually going by chartz and Sony numbers? Its a well known fact that PS3 numbers include PS2 and PSP numbers mixed in. Lets not get into shipped v sold either. Stop pretending, its disgusting.

I hope you're not actually this dumb and you're just a great troll. Its not a well known fact at all, its actually a complete lie just made up by you

The well known fact is that Xbox360 numbers include all the replaced RROD consoles. Which was something like 50% of the first couple years.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#113NSGraphitePosted 2/1/2014 6:32:24 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Playstation 4's exclusive library in 2014: *Owl hoots twice*

Hoo, hoo......"infamous"

Hoo, hoo...."the order 1866"

Hoo, hoo..."daylight"

Hoo, hoo..."ff14"

Hoo, hoo..."the witness"

Hoo, hoo..."try harder"
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#114DeathRupter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 8:01:46 AM
NSGraphite posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Hoo, hoo......"infamous"

Hoo, hoo..."daylight"

Hoo, hoo..."ff14"

Hoo, hoo..."the witness"

Hoo, hoo..."try harder"

The witness? 3d puzzle game? hahahah
---
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316
#115KcrackPosted 2/1/2014 8:04:24 AM
DeathRupter posted...
NSGraphite posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Hoo, hoo......"infamous"

Hoo, hoo..."daylight"

Hoo, hoo..."ff14"

Hoo, hoo..."the witness"

Hoo, hoo..."try harder"

The witness? 3d puzzle game? hahahah

The Xbone has zero retail exclusives until Q4. I don't see what's so funny.
#116Superman070776Posted 2/1/2014 8:06:58 AM
aszsith posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
With all this Microsoft has ZERO chance outselling PlayStation 5 worldwide. The owners of the Xflop will benefit though because Microsoft will have to work really hard for their sales. Do you think Microsoft would be making these all moves if people had bent over for the DRM?

Also graphics patch, LOL. That bump "might" get an extra 3fps.

There won't be a 4th Xbox if Xbox One doesn't satisfy their investors in profitability, LOL.

The XBOne is profitable though. That's the funny thing. And Microsoft, overall, is thriving right now. Regardless, the board there seems to hate the division and may kill it anyway.

The other funny thing is that there may not be a PS5 even if the PS4 is profitable because Sony, as a whole, is falling apart and the Playstation division may not be enough to save it.

This.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#117RE4_StrangerPosted 2/1/2014 10:23:21 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
RE4_Stranger posted...
Since when did titanfall mean they have more exclusives? PS4 is getting infamous, driveclub, and b3tter versions of multiplats like watchdogs and metal gear. Not to mention the games with unaanounced launch dates that are supposed to launch within the consoles first year, a list which was bigger then microsoft's for the XBOX One. So where does the illusion of mlre or even better games for that matter come from?

And honestly Gears? The first 3 were great. They hand off the development to another studio and judgement happens. And Halo after bungie. Halo 4 is possibly the worst Halo game in the series. You know you are bad when people return to reach instead of play halo 4. Honestly microsoft first party studios need work.

U see u named 2 exclusives for ps 4

Well if you want I can name more? I did just name the ones with exact release dates that were true exclusive games. For example Uncharted 4 and the Order 1886 and Deep Down off the top of my head. And since you want to count console exclusives I can list off all of the indie titles that got amazing reviews, the upscales from last gen and all the other console exclusives. But I figured that would just be no fair.

Oh and before you try and say indies suck, most of them are better then full games these days for a fraction of the price and many will be given away for free to all PS+ members. Heck I am pretty sure a few of them got better reviews then exclusives from both Sony and Microsoft last gen.
---
Feel free to add me if we play something in common
PSN: TheNine-Ball Gamertag: Fus Ro Dah Eh
#118Shinobi120Posted 2/1/2014 10:32:12 AM(edited)
aszsith posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
With all this Microsoft has ZERO chance outselling PlayStation 5 worldwide. The owners of the Xflop will benefit though because Microsoft will have to work really hard for their sales. Do you think Microsoft would be making these all moves if people had bent over for the DRM?

Also graphics patch, LOL. That bump "might" get an extra 3fps.

There won't be a 4th Xbox if Xbox One doesn't satisfy their investors in profitability, LOL.

The XBOne is profitable though. That's the funny thing. And Microsoft, overall, is thriving right now. Regardless, the board there seems to hate the division and may kill it anyway.

The other funny thing is that there may not be a PS5 even if the PS4 is profitable because Sony, as a whole, is falling apart and the Playstation division may not be enough to save it.

Wrong, bud, wrong. If anything, Sony's not exactly relying on PS4 to make the company profitable to save the company, as a video game console can't exactly save a company due to gaming being a very small part of their sector...it's their other stuff like TV's that are dragging them down financially.

Plus the Xbox brand is $6+ Billion in the hole as it is.
#119wiicat37Posted 2/1/2014 11:18:02 AM
This thread's creator is FANTASTIC

10/10

Would read original post again

This is my all time favourite board for giggles while I go about my bathroom business
---
I bought Skyrim for the PS3 on launch, so I'm pirating all of Bethesda's games until the rest of forever
---> PSN is TrouzzzerSnake
#120aken909Posted 2/1/2014 11:28:51 AM
thesticker posted...
In what way will the patch make the console more graphically powerful.

C'mon they will just have you download more ram. I did it on my pc it's almost 1000x faster!