Microsoft knew all along what they were doing. Strategy

#91TonyKojimaPosted 1/29/2014 11:52:38 PM
Kcrack posted...
A patch to make it more powerful? Lmao

lol qft
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#92DeathRupter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2014 8:29:58 PM(edited)
Move 5 : Announce 'Trade-In PS3 for 100$' towards Xbox One

Does that not take major cojones to do that. wow i love that. Get rid of a Sony product for 100$ credit by reducing console price to same as PS4 (399$) and stopping any potential Sony product sales (PS3 games). SMART
---
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316
#93Grenade LauncherPosted 1/31/2014 9:19:26 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
Grenade Launcher posted...
I like how the PS4 has more confirmed exclusives in 2014 than the Xbone and yet the Xbone is the one with the strategy.

Keep hoping for those games to show up, Xdrones, maybe one day they will turn up.

No they don't...not confirmed...unless ur counting indies

Infamous, MLB The Show 2014, Drive Club, The Order.

Halo 5, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive.

:)
---
Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi
#94krystylaPosted 1/31/2014 9:23:15 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
I like how the PS4 has more confirmed exclusives in 2014 than the Xbone and yet the Xbone is the one with the strategy.

Keep hoping for those games to show up, Xdrones, maybe one day they will turn up.

Halo, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Fable Legends.

Seriously always forgetting Fable Legends. Now that molyneux is finally gone we can expect to get what was promised.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#95BadLuckIncPosted 1/31/2014 10:59:41 AM
Xuande12 posted...
Xbox is called Shooterbox with good reason. I am so bored of shooters, Titanfall as Gears don't interest me. I want real games not games for boys hitting puberty that are craving testosterone.

Lol you forgot your precious PS4 has a shooter as their LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE. I think PS4 has the title of the shooter box. The Xbox One's games cover other genres. You can keep that title sir.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#96DarkAdonis123Posted 1/31/2014 11:13:33 AM
DeathRupter posted...
Announce Xbox One Patch, making it more graphically powerful

Right because that totally possible through a firmware update.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#97DeathRupter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 5:33:13 PM
krystyla posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Seriously always forgetting Fable Legends. Now that molyneux is finally gone we can expect to get what was promised.

MLB The show? hahaha, ok is it a system seller? DriveClub looks OK, forza 5 can easily compete with it, the order…no footage yet,
---
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316
#98lunchbox2042Posted 1/31/2014 5:50:53 PM
DeathRupter posted...
krystyla posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

MLB The show? hahaha, ok is it a system seller? DriveClub looks OK, forza 5 can easily compete with it, the order…no footage yet,

MLB is a system seller for me. Can't get it on the Xbone.
#99PraetorXynPosted 1/31/2014 6:33:48 PM
Goregasm17 posted...
thesticker posted...
In what way will the patch make the console more graphically powerful.

Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to

They can't make a GPU stronger. They can make it less crippled by interfacing with the operating system.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#100PraetorXynPosted 1/31/2014 7:34:46 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Ps4 is just a weaker version of my PC. It's a great deal, I understand that; but it's for people who haven't already spent money on a good PC. Xbox has unique features you won't find on PC.

It has voice control. That's pretty much it.

Almost everything about the One is Microsoft trying to make it as much like a PC as possible in that it's an all-in-one do-everything entertainment device.

That said, yes. Both consoles are pretty pointless if you have a gaming PC. Nintendo's games won't be found on PC until team Dolphin is emulating Wii U though.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png