I only own the PS4, but...

#1Clogged_ArteryPosted 1/29/2014 1:14:31 AM
I see no difference whatsoever in the PS4 and X1 versions of Tomb Raider.
---
Not changing my signature until Antonio Cesaro is WWE Champion. Started on 1-7-2013
#2Lawboy2Posted 1/29/2014 1:15:32 AM
Agreed...I looked at the comparisons...look the same to me....
#3SythisTaruPosted 1/29/2014 1:16:55 AM
I just don't understand these articles that are saying it looks better than the PC version. A game with jaggies can NOT look better under any circumstance.
#4Lawboy2Posted 1/29/2014 1:19:09 AM
SythisTaru posted...
I just don't understand these articles that are saying it looks better than the PC version. A game with jaggies can NOT look better under any circumstance.

The PC version looks different than the XB1/PS4...the hair and face have more detail....the PC version looks amazing when considering when it came out
#5Cornbread4lifePosted 1/29/2014 1:19:16 AM
I just don't get why anyone cares. It was seriously $12 with PS+ on PS3, why would you spend any more money than that?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#6L96A1BOSSPosted 1/29/2014 5:59:29 AM(edited)
Clogged_Artery posted...

So only own a ps4 and play both version of the game nice try troll. I see you lying boy.
#7LapanuiPosted 1/29/2014 6:00:32 AM
I don't see why it matters anyway. People didn't seem to care about this game because of the cost and the fact that has already been released. As soon as one version is slightly inferior to the other, everyone seems to care and blow everything out of proportion.

I bet the people complaining about it or making the X1 version look bad weren't intending to get it in the first place.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#8PoloMan6Posted 1/29/2014 6:57:03 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Clogged_Artery posted...

So only own a ps4 and play both version of the game nice try troll. I see you lying boy.

Well thought out response.

Are you inferring TC has NO friends?
#9krystylaPosted 1/29/2014 6:59:56 AM
Clogged_Artery posted...

Are you playing both sides, or had an epiphany?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#10Rome218Posted 1/29/2014 7:10:03 AM(edited)
Lawboy2 posted...
SythisTaru posted...

The PC version looks different than the XB1/PS4...the hair and face have more detail....the PC version looks amazing when considering when it came out

Also, the PC version are missing other bells and whistles the next gen version has. It has been posted in a gif, but on the next gen consoles, the wind actually impacts trees and foliage. On PC, it is just like the xbox 360 and PS3 version where the trees do not even move, erasing a more lifelike effect to add realism.

I used to be a PC gamer and this FPS stuff has gone way out of control. I remember playing Unreal Tournament 2k4, and at the time pushing out 1080X1024 was pretty damn good. Using a program called fraps to check my fps, I always tried to have it around 30, and I owned on that game. Same with the game FEAR, which was actually a beautiful, gory game on the PC, but was an ugly port on the 360. I went for resolution while maintaining FPS at 30.

The only game I really cared about FPS was Counter Strike: Source. In UT 2k4, I owned with 30 fps, but everyone on CS:S said to use 100 frames so I did. I do not believe the was a frames lock unless you set it yourself, so if your machine was going from 55 to 60 all the time, it was actually a distraction.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill