What happen to Microsofts rule of having games perform the same or better?

#21blazinapplePosted 1/29/2014 5:06:26 AM
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
No one listen to Dnmt, he is a notorious troll on the Xbox One boards and he also loves to troll other websites too.

The nice things about facts is you don't have to believe in them for them to be true (;

i dont know about you trolling other websites but you, nableet, apex, tj unlimited, benjimen and a few others are tryhard trolls on this board - fact

i get some great lols out of the posts you guys make. saddest part of it all, some of you are actually adults and thats the biggest LOL of them all.
---
vote for pedro
#22JusticeSwordPosted 1/29/2014 5:09:26 AM
blazinapple posted...
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
No one listen to Dnmt, he is a notorious troll on the Xbox One boards and he also loves to troll other websites too.

The nice things about facts is you don't have to believe in them for them to be true (;

i dont know about you trolling other websites but you, nableet, apex, tj unlimited, benjimen and a few others are tryhard trolls on this board - fact

i get some great lols out of the posts you guys make. saddest part of it all, some of you are actually adults and thats the biggest LOL of them all.

Remain calm
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#23dnmtPosted 1/29/2014 5:19:38 AM
blazinapple posted...
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...

lol.
#24bob15xPosted 1/29/2014 5:43:03 AM
gamecubeplayer posted...
I remember back in the PS3 and 360 generation, microsoft had a rule with developers stating if the game did not perform the same or better then the competition then they did not allow it on their system.. i read that a while back..

but now games like COD ghost, battlefield 4 and now tomb raider DE are all looking and performing better on the PS4..

that was never a rule. That was one of those sony fanboy twist the truth topics.
#25Rome218Posted 1/29/2014 6:24:13 AM
Those not familiar with DNMT, he is a troll that loves to start meaningless debates. He is on the xbox one boards more than most xbox one owners.

He has been on these boards since November, that I know of, coming here on a daily basis.

https://www.google.com/search?q=DNMT&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=DNMT+gamefaqs&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Just google DNMT and Gamefaqs and you can see he just comes here to post negatively about the xbox one. I would put him on my ignore list, but I enjoy letting the general public know.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#26bob15xPosted 1/29/2014 6:29:22 AM
Rome218 posted...
Those not familiar with DNMT, he is a troll that loves to start meaningless debates. He is on the xbox one boards more than most xbox one owners.

He has been on these boards since November, that I know of, coming here on a daily basis.

https://www.google.com/search?q=DNMT&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=DNMT+gamefaqs&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Just google DNMT and Gamefaqs and you can see he just comes here to post negatively about the xbox one. I would put him on my ignore list, but I enjoy letting the general public know.

everyone knows that, he knows that, and the more you feed him the faster it makes the time go at his work.

What you need to find out is where he works and let them know he spends all his working time trolling forums than doing his job.
#27Rome218Posted 1/29/2014 6:32:01 AM
bob15x posted...
Rome218 posted...

everyone knows that, he knows that, and the more you feed him the faster it makes the time go at his work.

What you need to find out is where he works and let them know he spends all his working time trolling forums than doing his job.

I'm quite certain he has no job.
Not everyone knows that, or they would not argue with him.

I disagree with you about feeding trolls. Feeding trolls is getting into an hour long argument that is getting you frustrating. Posting proof and experience to others wasting their time that the guy is not to be taken seriously is a better way to address the troll. Then, people will stop and say, "Oh, I've been wasting my time with a guy who comes here every day with this nonsense."
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#28bob15xPosted 1/29/2014 6:40:12 AM
Rome218 posted...
bob15x posted...
Rome218 posted...

I'm quite certain he has no job.
Not everyone knows that, or they would not argue with him.

I disagree with you about feeding trolls. Feeding trolls is getting into an hour long argument that is getting you frustrating. Posting proof and experience to others wasting their time that the guy is not to be taken seriously is a better way to address the troll. Then, people will stop and say, "Oh, I've been wasting my time with a guy who comes here every day with this nonsense."

he admitted to me in a private message that he purposely trolls the xbox one forums to help time pass at work and he finds it fun
#29Shaolin015Posted 1/29/2014 6:48:16 AM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
Im pretty sure that such a rule would be anti-competitive and invite lawsuits

They have a rule right now that says no indie game can come out on Xbox one unless it comes out on the same day as it's competition. I remember hearing that one indie developer was mad because since he was a small team they finished the ps4 version first due to it's ease of development, but couldn't release it on psn to start generating money because of the Xbox rule that if he released it on psn first, he could never release it on Xbox.
#30Reece504Posted 1/29/2014 6:48:47 AM
PominAus posted...
dnmt posted...
MS didn't focus on games this gen and it shows. Also falling behind the PS4 in sales means they don't have as much power over developers as they did last gen when the 360 was in the lead for most of its life.

So having more games at launch and for the following year than the competition means they didn't focus on games? Wow... Just wow.

i agree with u ^ wow was my exact words
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez