What happen to Microsofts rule of having games perform the same or better?

#31Rome218Posted 1/29/2014 7:50:16 AM
bob15x posted...
Rome218 posted...
bob15x posted...
Rome218 posted...
Those not familiar with DNMT, he is a troll that loves to start meaningless debates. He is on the xbox one boards more than most xbox one owners.

He has been on these boards since November, that I know of, coming here on a daily basis.

https://www.google.com/search?q=DNMT&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=DNMT+gamefaqs&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Just google DNMT and Gamefaqs and you can see he just comes here to post negatively about the xbox one. I would put him on my ignore list, but I enjoy letting the general public know.

everyone knows that, he knows that, and the more you feed him the faster it makes the time go at his work.

What you need to find out is where he works and let them know he spends all his working time trolling forums than doing his job.

I'm quite certain he has no job.
Not everyone knows that, or they would not argue with him.

I disagree with you about feeding trolls. Feeding trolls is getting into an hour long argument that is getting you frustrating. Posting proof and experience to others wasting their time that the guy is not to be taken seriously is a better way to address the troll. Then, people will stop and say, "Oh, I've been wasting my time with a guy who comes here every day with this nonsense."

he admitted to me in a private message that he purposely trolls the xbox one forums to help time pass at work and he finds it fun

Then his life must suck, what do you want me to say? It's not normal for a grown man to go on a forum which has children in it and act a fool and offend users of this community.

Why are you friends with a guy like that raises other concerns, but that's your friend so that's your business.

I have to head on out, but at least you acknowledge that he is indeed a troll. His excuse his that he is just offering his opinion. So now it is verified that he is a troll, and I will always use this post to make people who aren't aware, aware. You can edit your message but you can't edit mine, and I already quoted you.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#32Rome218Posted 1/29/2014 7:54:46 AM
One last thing, Bob15x.

Just because he sent you a PM saying he is doing this at work, that does not make it so. Do you know him, do you have him on FB, are you able to actually contact him? My guess is no.

So while he says he just does it from work, that is not the gospel to me. Why should I or you believe anything from some guy who admitted that he is a troll to you? It sounds like he is trying to excuse his trolling because his "work" is boring.

I'm not buying that.
---
#33bob15xPosted 1/29/2014 7:56:35 AM(edited)
Rome218 posted...
One last thing, Bob15x.

Just because he sent you a PM saying he is doing this at work, that does not make it so. Do you know him, do you have him on FB, are you able to actually contact him? My guess is no.

So while he says he just does it from work, that is not the gospel to me. Why should I or you believe anything from some guy who admitted that he is a troll to you? It sounds like he is trying to excuse his trolling because his "work" is boring.

I'm not buying that.

either way, he trolls for fun which says so much about him. And I am not a friend of his, I called him out and that was his reply. I would never be associated with someone that sad.
#34blitz_0623Posted 1/29/2014 8:07:36 AM
Rome218 posted...
Then his life must suck, what do you want me to say? It's not normal for a grown man to go on a forum which has children in it and act a fool and offend users of this community.

Why are you friends with a guy like that raises other concerns, but that's your friend so that's your business.

I have to head on out, but at least you acknowledge that he is indeed a troll. His excuse his that he is just offering his opinion. So now it is verified that he is a troll, and I will always use this post to make people who aren't aware, aware. You can edit your message but you can't edit mine, and I already quoted you.

Do you realize you are a prime example of why trolls such as dnmt exists? Do you even know what a troll is? I admire your effort in letting everyone aware of his status so they don't argue with him, but going as far as resorting to personal insults on how his life must suck is just as pathetic as trolling, I'm sorry to say. It's an obvious a sign he already has gotten in your head.

Oh and it actually IS normal for a grown man to act like this. It's their idea of fun and it wouldn't be fun for them if people like you don't keep biting. You can question their mental health all you want, but believe me they're called trolls for a reason. I understand why they'd rather do this than do boring stuff at work or read a book, etc. Not sure why you don't get that
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#35Rome218Posted 1/29/2014 8:24:10 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
Rome218 posted...

Do you realize you are a prime example of why trolls such as dnmt exists? Do you even know what a troll is? I admire your effort in letting everyone aware of his status so they don't argue with him, but going as far as resorting to personal insults on how his life must suck is just as pathetic as trolling, I'm sorry to say. It's an obvious a sign he already has gotten in your head.

Oh and it actually IS normal for a grown man to act like this. It's their idea of fun and it wouldn't be fun for them if people like you don't keep biting. You can question their mental health all you want, but believe me they're called trolls for a reason. I understand why they'd rather do this than do boring stuff at work or read a book, etc. Not sure why you don't get that

Like now, I am 10 minutes from lecture in a sociology class. Trolling is not fun, it is demented. When I get bored in school and I am able to, I come here to talk about stuff I would at home. I would not be surprised if his trolling is part of his normal life.

We can debate whether or not me informing others makes him happy. It is irrelevant because he has been doing this long before I was on this thread. So I believe what I do cannot be counter productive, but jf just one person takes heed of what I say, then I'm happy. :)
---
#36dnmtPosted 1/29/2014 8:26:03 AM
Let me just say: lol.
#37TheGam3925Posted 1/29/2014 8:31:42 AM
blazinapple posted...
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
No one listen to Dnmt, he is a notorious troll on the Xbox One boards and he also loves to troll other websites too.

The nice things about facts is you don't have to believe in them for them to be true (;

i dont know about you trolling other websites but you, nableet, apex, tj unlimited, benjimen and a few others are tryhard trolls on this board - fact

i get some great lols out of the posts you guys make. saddest part of it all, some of you are actually adults and thats the biggest LOL of them all.

Facts are funny aren't they?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#38TheGam3925Posted 1/29/2014 8:35:55 AM
Rome218 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Rome218 posted...

Like now, I am 10 minutes from lecture in a sociology class. Trolling is not fun, it is demented. When I get bored in school and I am able to, I come here to talk about stuff I would at home. I would not be surprised if his trolling is part of his normal life.

We can debate whether or not me informing others makes him happy. It is irrelevant because he has been doing this long before I was on this thread. So I believe what I do cannot be counter productive, but jf just one person takes heed of what I say, then I'm happy. :)

This is like an extension of that topic of yours that got deleted.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#39ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/29/2014 9:25:59 AM
If MS kept this rule up, no 3rd party dev would be able to release games on the Xbone.
#40Rome218Posted 1/29/2014 12:51:47 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Rome218 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Rome218 posted...

This is like an extension of that topic of yours that got deleted.

Yes, and in that topic there were at least 4 supporters. One of whom, Metal_Sonic or something decided to add the people I point out as trolls to his ignore list. =) It was a win for me, also, I had closed it when I was done hours before it was deleted anyway.

It seems like more people have a problem with me going on a dmnt troll thread pointing out that he has been here daily for months to troll, then they do at dmnt being a troll. He is not getting underneath my skin, any thread I see him trolling I am going to continue pointing out to everyone not to be bothered by him.
---