First game to...

#11EllesarienPosted 1/29/2014 11:43:13 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
I definitely got teary eyed in Lost Odyssey during a certain cutscene.

Ya..that one got to me too. When kids break down...I usually do the same :)

But nothing made me feel like the Walking Dead series did...especially the end of the 1st set of five. Making Clem leave me, knowing she was now all alone was freakin' heartbreaking...
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#12Joey-ZazaPosted 1/29/2014 11:46:04 AM(edited)
Yeah definitely something about children watching their mother die in front of them is pretty rough.

Then there was that hour long funeral where they try to be strong. I'm sure most people can relate to that.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#13Reflex-ArcPosted 1/29/2014 11:51:07 AM
I'll admit that I got a little weepy at the very end of The Ocarina of Time on N64. Not so much for the ending itself, but because I was sad that it was over. That game resonated with me like few games have since.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#14kennyynnooPosted 1/29/2014 11:54:08 AM
I did cry when optimus prime died in the transformers cartoon movie, I was a kid, but never a game.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#15TheMuffinPosted 1/29/2014 1:03:55 PM
Honestly the whole Maria thing in the catacombs on Gears 2 had me choked up a bit. Other games have had the effect as well since then. I'm becoming way more emotionally compromisable as I get older. Bioshock Infinite got me good.

Really anything with a family member will do it if it's written even moderately well.
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
#16SunDevil77Posted 1/29/2014 1:32:37 PM
I got choked up in Gears 3

When Dom sacrifices himself.

Me and my younger brother used to co-op every game together. He passed away 3 years ago, so when me and my older brother got to that scene, it just really hit us at that moment.

---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#17Exodus_PrimePosted 1/29/2014 1:34:22 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I got choked up in Gears 3

When Dom sacrifices himself.

Me and my younger brother used to co-op every game together. He passed away 3 years ago, so when me and my older brother got to that scene, it just really hit us at that moment.

Your younger brother passed 3 years ago sunny? I'm sorry for your loss, he is in gaming heaven now.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita