Plants vs Zombies will run at 60 fps on Xbox One

#31zephirrainesPosted 1/29/2014 9:54:06 AM
Special-Edd posted...
zephirraines posted...

*snip*

The last of us is a timed exclusive too so whats your point? Real gamers wont want to wait especially when one system gets all the exclusives, times exclusives and dl first while the other one has nothing.

Maybe deleting saves is a new feature to increase replay value...

TLoU is a timed exclusive?

Anyway my point was that liquidblue4's OP seemed to be under the impression that the game wasn't coming to the PS4. I was simply correcting them.

Yes thanks to PS now. However i am sure real fans did not want to wait to play it.
#32zephirrainesPosted 1/29/2014 9:55:44 AM
kingofjamaica posted...
zephirraines posted...
kingofjamaica posted...
zephirraines posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Not to be funny, but if framerate really doesn't matter so much, why didn't they lock the Xbox One version at 30 fps? Why make it 60 fps? Not trying to start anything, I'm just saying.

If frame rate really mattered then why didnt people whine about Ghosts being less then 60fps on ps4? Funny how ponies pull a 180 whenever things make the ps4 look better.

Ghosts isn't less than 60fps on PS4. The stutter the game experiences is because the framerate is going so far over 60fps that it's causing issues with the 60fps frame cap. They've released a patch that all but eliminates that issue.

Wrong. Check digital foundry. The 1080p update made it worse. They did an update comparison on the ps4 updates.

It made single-player performance slightly worse, but still significantly higher than the Xbox One single-player performance. Multiplayer on PS4 was always running at 1080p, and now it has almost no stutter issues due to increased framerate.

Wrong again. Read the article.
#33Special-EddPosted 1/29/2014 10:22:23 AM
zephirraines posted...
Special-Edd posted...
zephirraines posted...

*snip*

The last of us is a timed exclusive too so whats your point? Real gamers wont want to wait especially when one system gets all the exclusives, times exclusives and dl first while the other one has nothing.

Maybe deleting saves is a new feature to increase replay value...

TLoU is a timed exclusive?

Anyway my point was that liquidblue4's OP seemed to be under the impression that the game wasn't coming to the PS4. I was simply correcting them.

Yes thanks to PS now. However i am sure real fans did not want to wait to play it.

I see. Well that's twisting it a bit since the game is remaining exclusive to the PS library and it will just be the PS3 version of the game being streamed. There wasn't a timed exclusivity deal that kept the game from being played on the other platforms they own.

I understand what you mean but a timed exclusive means usually refers to a staggered release across competing platforms usually with a specific time frame in mind.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#34streamjumperPosted 1/29/2014 12:53:05 PM
kingofjamaica posted...
So 720p60 then, with pared back effects work.

Unless whatever studio is making this made Frostbite 3 run better than DICE could...

It looks like the maps are significantly smaller than most Battlefield maps. That, plus the cartoonier graphics, lower player counts, and apparent lack of level destruction should make it easier to get some pretty decent resolution and fps without really pushing Frostbite 3 too far.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#35Exodus_PrimePosted 1/29/2014 12:56:27 PM
Tc how dare you post a topic about a Xbox One game running at 60fps, don't you see what you will attract on here?
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita