Why does XBO need an 8% upgrade patch for the GPU when they have the cloud?

#21L96A1BOSSPosted 1/29/2014 10:19:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22teehee23Posted 1/29/2014 10:21:01 AM
knightimex posted...
Serious question.

Discuss.

Because you touch yourself at night.

We don't want to discuss that.

Enjoy!
---
1. Don't hate Xbox #1 because you can't get a girlfriend.
2. I want Nintendo to make a console comeback and re-introduce me to their ride.
#23knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 10:23:34 AM
teehee23 posted...
knightimex posted...
Serious question.

Discuss.

Enjoy!

Who says it has to be at night?
I'm rubbing my hands together like a mad man right now!
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#24teehee23Posted 1/29/2014 10:25:07 AM
knightimex posted...
teehee23 posted...
knightimex posted...
Serious question.

Discuss.

Enjoy!

Pinky fingers aren't hands.
---
1. Don't hate Xbox #1 because you can't get a girlfriend.
2. I want Nintendo to make a console comeback and re-introduce me to their ride.
#25OmecronBlazorPosted 1/29/2014 10:31:05 AM
teehee23 posted...
knightimex posted...
teehee23 posted...
knightimex posted...
Serious question.

Discuss.

Enjoy!

Pinky fingers aren't hands.

Moar talk about XBoner Cloud, less talk about self satisfaction.
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Final Fantasy XV Board
'With Playstation 4, we are building memories. With Xbawks, we are building an illusion.' - embrandedone
#26BrownGottiPosted 1/29/2014 10:38:54 AM
Enclave posted...
Because just like people who actually work in the tech industry have been saying? The infinite power of the cloud was simply buzz words and that cloud computing doesn't work the way Microsoft was trying to claim it did.

Good point. Can you please explain to me how OnLive works?
#27EnclavePosted 1/29/2014 10:51:25 AM
BrownGotti posted...
Enclave posted...
Because just like people who actually work in the tech industry have been saying? The infinite power of the cloud was simply buzz words and that cloud computing doesn't work the way Microsoft was trying to claim it did.

Good point. Can you please explain to me how OnLive works?

By performing all functions on a server farm and then sending you the video. That's not what was explained by Microsoft. Microsoft made claims about offloading specific bits of code to the cloud, OnLive and Gaikai on the other hand offload EVERYTHING to the cloud and simply send you high definition video in response.

Seriously, nothing at all like what Microsoft was claiming their cloud would do.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#28Evel138Posted 1/29/2014 11:00:20 AM
Yes, because data being streamed over the internet ( and f*** " the cloud" as that is just a marketing word....let's just talk about function here) to off-load some processes of a game is a total farce.....a fantasy for one company, but the ideas that you're going to stream entire games (coughGaikaicough)....supposedly latency free......is TOTALLY doable.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#29method115Posted 1/29/2014 11:17:45 AM
Evel138 posted...
Yes, because data being streamed over the internet ( and f*** " the cloud" as that is just a marketing word....let's just talk about function here) to off-load some processes of a game is a total farce.....a fantasy for one company, but the ideas that you're going to stream entire games (coughGaikaicough)....supposedly latency free......is TOTALLY doable.

Making it sound really simple like that might make sense to you but your wrong. I work in IT with servers (not the cloud my company doesn't trust it nor should any company) and I'm telling you from experience that what MS promised was BS. Even the Titan Fall developers have tried to spin some BS about the cloud and it's dissappointing coming from a team that was decieved themselves.
---
PSN: method114
#30SonyPony1Posted 1/29/2014 11:21:24 AM
because the ps4 is more powerful. ms needs to add more power the the xbone.
---
Sony Ponies rule!