Why does XBO need an 8% upgrade patch for the GPU when they have the cloud?

#31schmarkenheimerPosted 1/29/2014 11:23:10 AM
SonyPony1 posted...
because the ps4 is more powerful. ms needs to add more power the the xbone.

First up: downloading more ram.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#32SonyPony1Posted 1/29/2014 11:25:18 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
SonyPony1 posted...
because the ps4 is more powerful. ms needs to add more power the the xbone.

First up: downloading more ram.

funny, but when the xbone advanced comes out next year it needs to have more power added instead of just a bigger hard drive.
---
Sony Ponies rule!
#33Evel138Posted 1/29/2014 11:25:58 AM
Well, forgive me, but I'd call it a safe bet on my left testicle that no one on this board has a doctorate of philosophy in anything....much less an engineering field.

You think maybe Microsoft.......a company that knows a thing or two out network communications and information tech might have a few in their employ?

So again, you'll have to forgive me when the internet mocks what is "BS" or within the realm of possibility.

Lot of things we take for granted today I doubt few imagined 10....hell, maybe even 5 years ago.

That's the nature of technology.....you should know this tbqh.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#34SonyPony1Posted 1/29/2014 11:29:16 AM
Evel138 posted...
Well, forgive me, but I'd call it a safe bet on my left testicle that no one on this board has a doctorate of philosophy in anything....much less an engineering field.

You think maybe Microsoft.......a company that knows a thing or two out network communications and information tech might have a few in their employ?

So again, you'll have to forgive me when the internet mocks what is "BS" or within the realm of possibility.

Lot of things we take for granted today I doubt few imagined 10....hell, maybe even 5 years ago.

i thought half the people on here were engineers? it seem like it!!!
---
Sony Ponies rule!
#35coltsfan4ever31Posted 1/29/2014 11:30:04 AM
MS was full of hot air with all the cloud talk
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#36Joey-ZazaPosted 1/29/2014 11:31:35 AM
I'm an engineer.

Just not a computer engineer. <_<
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#37PoloMan6Posted 1/29/2014 11:32:07 AM
You are such a loser.
#38Evel138Posted 1/29/2014 11:32:13 AM
SonyPony1 posted...
Evel138 posted...

Engineers /slash/ lawyers.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#39krystylaPosted 1/29/2014 11:37:02 AM
Evel138 posted...
SonyPony1 posted...
Evel138 posted...

Engineers /slash/ lawyers.

Engineers/Lawyers/Analysts/CEOs
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#40TeraPatrick2008Posted 1/29/2014 11:47:48 AM
because they don't know how to bone the x