Why does XBO need an 8% upgrade patch for the GPU when they have the cloud?

#41knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 10:55:46 AM
SonyPony1 posted...

i thought half the people on here were engineers? it seem like it!!!

The funny thing about that is if you see google working the same way ms's cloud works everyone has the power to display data that can be correct.

so really, everyone uses the power of google to do what they can't do by themselves.

pretty much like the cloud is suppose to do for xbo.

Mind blow!
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#42archibald3Posted 1/29/2014 11:12:13 AM
Featherwind posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Please stop embarrassing us Sony fans.

How does he embarrass "us Sony fans"? Or is this about something he did in another thread?

I think the question is very good, and it does tell something interesting about Microsoft and the Xbox One.

Are you actually oblivious to who these relentless trolls are. Half the users in this thread are trolls , the tc is one of the worst.
#43BoneRevolutionPosted 1/29/2014 11:18:55 AM
Online is not mandatory anymore - can't rely on cloud processing
About the GPU up, ask any PC gamer
Cheers.
#44PulpPosted 1/29/2014 11:22:10 AM
8% upgrade in hardware x Power of the Cloud = 800% more powerful.

You ponies can't argue with science. FACT.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#45atopp399Posted 1/29/2014 12:00:59 PM(edited)
#dealwithit

You won't notice 8%. Especially in the games locked at 30fps. That isn't even 1fps most likely on average if the fps was unlocked. Looks good in update notes and was probably very easy to do though.
#46Exodus_PrimePosted 1/29/2014 11:58:34 AM
archibald3 posted...
Featherwind posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

How does he embarrass "us Sony fans"? Or is this about something he did in another thread?

I think the question is very good, and it does tell something interesting about Microsoft and the Xbox One.

Are you actually oblivious to who these relentless trolls are. Half the users in this thread are trolls , the tc is one of the worst.

---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
#47RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/29/2014 11:59:00 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Featherwind posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

It's embarrassing because you look like a snob when you mock or look down on someone for choosing another product.

---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!