I can see it now e3 2014 am i hot or cold?

#11aszsithPosted 1/29/2014 1:39:33 PM
Warm.

Price cut or removal of Kinect is wishful thinking, but not likely. They have absolutely no reason to drop it. Regardless of what the population of gamefaqs says, it is selling just fine. Unless that drastically changes, hardware and price changes are unnecessary.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#12RybalPosted 1/29/2014 2:24:12 PM
Price cut of more than $50 or before November would surprise me to no end.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#13darren19822000Posted 1/29/2014 4:10:40 PM
if the kinect is useful i dont mind paying for it...but if it is a paper weight like the one i have for the 360 then the extra money sucks.

i dont see a price drop till at least 2015...unless people riot again
---
gt darren reefnugs
#14teeebzPosted 1/29/2014 4:13:28 PM
When is E3 again?
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#15Ty5454Posted 2/2/2014 2:48:22 AM
Maybe reddead 2 rockstar has to have something right???
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#16smerf1Posted 2/2/2014 3:08:27 AM(edited)
Ty5454 posted...

Red Dead 2 is already out.

Plus Rockstar are never at E3.
#17riddlebox13Posted 2/2/2014 3:19:05 AM
aszsith posted...
Warm.

Price cut or removal of Kinect is wishful thinking, but not likely. They have absolutely no reason to drop it. Regardless of what the population of gamefaqs says, it is selling just fine. Unless that drastically changes, hardware and price changes are unnecessary.

I would say it isn't selling as well as they want and that has a lot to do with the $100 different for something is that is technologically inferior. Granted it isn't as bad as an Apple gaming console would be it still is technically less advanced and that is due to the Kinect in multiple ways. When you are gloating hardcore and in a way trying to save your division it is wise to do your best to get above the competition not falling behind and losing.

I'd say they have a lot of reason to drop the Kinect honestly. Dropping the Kinect and lowering your price by $100 is a good move and would push more consoles. They could sell the kinect on the side and if they wanted to really get under the skin of Sony sell it for only $60 (It takes $54 to make one) due to the fact that it is better than the current PS4 camera. This idea is MUCH better than the rumor of the optical drive being removed and them selling it for $100 less. That would not push their consoles at all and would look just plain out desperate.

I know what you are saying as well. People would get mad if they cut the price down by $100 and then sold the kinect on the side for $60 meaning people wasted $40 for no reason. They could do damage control by giving the people who bought the current bundle something free... people love free stuff. As long as it isn't Ryse or something that is cheaper than $20 they should be fine. Hell give them beta access to 3 titles of their choice. Good lord people who love that.
#18DojoMaxPosted 2/2/2014 3:25:18 AM
smerf1 posted...
Ty5454 posted...

Whut?
---
stop trollin
#19smerf1Posted 2/2/2014 4:10:11 AM
Marqmax posted...
smerf1 posted...
Ty5454 posted...

Whut?

Guessin you've never played Red Dead Revolver.
#20scoobydoobydontPosted 2/2/2014 4:24:36 AM
No price drop at E3, too early. That's a fall sort of thing.

And I thought we were getting Halo 2 Anniversary instead according to those leaks?

Also, didn't the Crackdown 2 people (Ruffian) already announce there new game? Isn't it like AngryBird/TowerDefence/strategy or something involving the Scottish?
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith