I wish developers wouldn't add so many multiplayer achievements to there games!

#1XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 1/29/2014 4:01:28 PM
I like going for them just because its something to do sometimes. But some games just have terrible multi player modes. I love Ryse, but I highly doubt I'm going to make it to level 90.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#2StrongBlackVinePosted 1/29/2014 4:03:30 PM
If game require MP for a platinum I already know I won't be getting that one. I don't even touch the MP in most games unless forced to (Mass Effect 3).
#3bessy67Posted 1/29/2014 4:05:16 PM
I'm a fan of multiplayer achievements. It's part of the game, so why wouldn't it have achievements?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4TheeLeehamPosted 1/29/2014 4:05:17 PM
You need to get to 100 in Ryse. Kind of defeats the point though if they remove achievements completely from a game mode.
#5motoraptorPosted 1/29/2014 4:21:12 PM
If it's like play 5 matches or win as every class that's doable. But games that require you to hit max level can f*** off

I still remember Demolition Man from BF:BC2, you had to destroy buildings which consequently killed enemies inside the building. Anyone with half a brain would hear the building start to fall apart and leave.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#6StrongBlackVinePosted 1/29/2014 4:23:13 PM
bessy67 posted...
I'm a fan of multiplayer achievements. It's part of the game, so why wouldn't it have achievements?

Because some games have really crap multiplayer(like Tomb Raider) that people don't want to play.
#7skermacPosted 1/29/2014 4:31:14 PM
1. I wish they wouldn't add so many to the games over there either and also to their games.

2. Why can't people play a game and have fun without worrying about achievements? I guess I'm old school, I get more enjoyment from playing a game than getting an achievement.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#8leelee3105Posted 1/29/2014 4:31:47 PM
motoraptor posted...
If it's like play 5 matches or win as every class that's doable. But games that require you to hit max level can f*** off

I still remember Demolition Man from BF:BC2, you had to destroy buildings which consequently killed enemies inside the building. Anyone with half a brain would hear the building start to fall apart and leave.

so you want all the achievements to be easy to earn? Freaking Obama kids. something for nothing
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#9bessy67Posted 1/29/2014 4:32:50 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
bessy67 posted...

Because some games have really crap multiplayer(like Tomb Raider) that people don't want to play.

So don't play it and don't get those achievements. It's not like the world will end if you're unable to 1000/1000 a game...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#10XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 4:33:56 PM
TheeLeeham posted...
You need to get to 100 in Ryse. Kind of defeats the point though if they remove achievements completely from a game mode.

I guess I agree. But to require me to hit max level or play a game 10x longer than I did the campaign is ridiculous.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition