Watch Dogs 720p on Xbox One 1080p on PS4 ?

#41BigBOO2UPosted 1/30/2014 1:21:40 PM
dnmt posted...
The only reason Forza 5 is 1080p/60fps is because it still looks like a last gen game, straight up. 2d crowds, baked lighting, it's crap. And sports games are the least graphically demanding games there are barring Kinect games.

That.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#42krystylaPosted 1/30/2014 1:25:05 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
krystyla posted...

The content matters only in you forgetting to either alter the comment or change accounts

you are stupid and/or crazy...you think because you copy the same thing twice people are going to believe I'm going through great lengths to do what? Voice my opinion?

I swear some people on here are crazy and/or plain ole stupid

smh...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68452380

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68452380

You didn't even delete one of the messages but you still have time I am not bored enough to make screenshots
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#43archibald3Posted 1/30/2014 1:27:51 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Yep - been posted over and over today - and I'm sure it will continue to be repeated ad naseum.

This is my first time seeing it.

900p like ACIV is more likely unless they are targeting 60fps.

He's sore because he resents when negative news gets posted here. I called him out on it a while back and he tried to threaten and intimidate me over the Internet(internet tough guy!). I

Dont mind him.

Stop being an a#$ . The person who`s seemingly "innocent" post your responding to is a known troll who does NOTHING, NOTHING, but mock , insult the owners of Xbox One`s and the Xbox One itself. This message board is a trollfest with at least 10-15 trolls posting at any one time , not including the alts they also have created. The suggestion that "posting anything negative" meets with a cold response is absurd. Of course it does ! The board has been flooded with relentless , obsessive trolls posting everynegative thing they can dredge up since before launch. Wake up , go away , or at the very least stop being part of the problem
#44SigmaLongshotPosted 1/30/2014 1:59:22 PM
Ah, so my post WAS ignored then. That's fine. Call out all the witches you fancy.

"Scientists have proven that bacon makes you more susceptible to homosexuality. FACT."

See that statement? I just made that. Some guy in a bar told me, so it must be true, eh?

Grow the **** up.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#45JohnWall32Posted 1/30/2014 2:03:22 PM
the hits keep coming...so glad i did a complete 180 right before the consoles came out...i went from trolling the ps4 board to buying one...best decision I've made in years.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#46EllesarienPosted 1/30/2014 2:05:21 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
the hits keep coming...so glad i did a complete 180 right before the consoles came out...i went from trolling the ps4 board to buying one...best decision I've made in years.

As verified by the fact that you still troll here correct?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#47JohnWall32Posted 1/30/2014 2:11:38 PM
Ellesarien posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

As verified by the fact that you still troll here correct?

I have no clue who you are and I guarantee you don't know me either...I rarely post on this board...nice try though, insecure kid.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#48RybalPosted 1/30/2014 2:16:15 PM
skermac posted...
Are there ANY games in 1080p on the X1? Why is the PS4 doing this and the X1 cant?

I probably shouldn't be quoting skermac, but Forza is 1080/60.

kennyynnoo posted...
xtacb posted...
when is watchdogs out? how they know so soon

June 30th I think, 720, 1080, doesn't matter to me.

That's just a placeholder date to indicate Q2/Spring. We still don't have a date
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81