Xbox One update coming in March (?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One update coming in March (?)

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#1
http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/29/5359540/xbox-one-dashboard-update-white-console-release-date

My friend just sent me this link a few minutes ago. Not sure if its 100% reliable, but I am getting my Xbox One in a couple of weeks and the timing is great.

"Sources familiar with the plans have revealed to The Verge that the update will focus on fixing a number of issues with the Xbox Live service on the console, alongside other system fixes. Party-chat problems and issues with the usability and placement of social features of Xbox Live will be improved with the update. The update timing was first revealed by a forum poster at NeoGAF, and The Verge has verified it separately. "

*EDIT*
Just saw the other post with the "insider" leak. I did a search for "update" and nothing popped up so I made this. Don't think I saw the update news in the other thread either so hopefully this isn't redundant information.

Also, I know the sources aren't exactly reliable (especially Neogaf), but I want this to be true considering the timing.
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
2 years ago#2
I'm fine with that! I, too, will be getting my X1 in about 2 weeks. So stoked!!!!
GT - The Grunge Guy

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#3
BigLongDowner posted...
I'm fine with that! I, too, will be getting my X1 in about 2 weeks. So stoked!!!!

Nice! Pretty much good timing for the both of us on that one. I hope this pans out.
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: motoraptor

motoraptor
2 years ago#4
An update like that is only good news. Hope this proves to be true.
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
2 years ago#5
I just don't see the appeal of a white Xbox. Am I alone in this?
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.

User Info: YOLOSWAGBRO

YOLOSWAGBRO
2 years ago#6
I hope this is the power boost update so Ryse will look even more god damned amazing.
Squat: 295, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 370

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
2 years ago#7
Jiggy101011 posted...

I like the idea, however it doesn't fit with the other black box devices I have. I'd get a white one for another room unless they made a white ps4 then I would have both.
stop trollin

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
2 years ago#8
Jiggy101011 posted...

Once you go black, you don't go back

User Info: Lawboy2

Lawboy2
2 years ago#9
Jiggy101011 posted...

U must have not seen the white xbox...it's beutiful

User Info: TheSilentRaven

TheSilentRaven
2 years ago#10
Supposedly there was suppose to be an update this month, but I guess it was pushed back.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One update coming in March (?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived