2. Xbox One
  3. Oh my god first tomb raider now watch dogs

User Info: BigBOO2U

BigBOO2U
3 years ago#41
Ellesarien posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...
Is there any mutiplat that runs better on the Xbox One?

No.

But certain people on this board don't like to hear this.

Well...It's a great thing then that we have you trolls to bring it up daily.

Well...there's one of "those people."
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.

User Info: a687947

a687947
3 years ago#42
JohnWall32 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

Of course they don't because they don't care. I was having a great time playing Tomb Raider for hours last night. The game runs beautifully with a silky smooth frame rate on the One. That fact doesn't change simply because the PS4 runs the game at a higher frame rate. If that was the case, I'd only enjoy games on a PC at 90fps or more.

i read the framerate isn't so silky smooth during high action scenes...maybe you just don't know any better..?

actually the framerate is more stable on xbox than it is on ps4, it may be lower but it varies by 3fps at most, not 28

Cut-Scene Analysis Xbox One PlayStation 4
Lowest Frame-Rate 27fps 32fps
Highest Frame-Rate 30fps 60fps
Average Frame-Rate 29.98fps 53.36fps

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#43
a687947 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

Of course they don't because they don't care. I was having a great time playing Tomb Raider for hours last night. The game runs beautifully with a silky smooth frame rate on the One. That fact doesn't change simply because the PS4 runs the game at a higher frame rate. If that was the case, I'd only enjoy games on a PC at 90fps or more.

i read the framerate isn't so silky smooth during high action scenes...maybe you just don't know any better..?

actually the framerate is more stable on xbox than it is on ps4, it may be lower but it varies by 3fps at most, not 28

That's cut scenes but it stands that the average frame rate is 29.98 on XBO
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB

User Info: a687947

a687947
3 years ago#44
krystyla posted...
a687947 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...

No.

it's limited to 30, meaning it can't go above that even if the console is powerful enough, which it is

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#45
a687947 posted...
krystyla posted...
a687947 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Juzten76 posted...

it's limited to 30, meaning it can't go above that even if the console is powerful enough, which it is

I know that, it can output up to 45fps according to the developer but vsync locks it @30. It would be nice to have an unlocked comparison shot to see just how much of a difference is there.
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
3 years ago#46
RebelGameMaster posted...
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

This guy is right. Tonight we're getting a bucket of KFC for the family and then gonna watch some Honey Boo Boo. I'm going to have fun. The fact that rich folks tonight are going to purchase themselves a Lamborghini and perhaps watch something on their 80" 4k TV does not affect me. I will be enjoying myself regardless!

I wouldn't appreciate rich people coming to my house and taunting me about their superior Thursday nights because I had no choice, as an infant, to choose my parents. I was born into a poor one. If I could have I would have researched families and found the best one, and I would have chosen to be born to them. And I don't appreciate trolls talking smack about the XBone because I had no choice about that either. It's not like there was some way for me to research stuff about the XBone before it came out. There were no indications of these problems prior to its release.

The worst post I've read in 2014 so far
Grats!
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
3 years ago#47
nice.
Power of da Cloud confirmed, see the difference! http://youtu.be/UzuT0uA9snE
http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#48
teeebz posted...
RaRitsujun posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

There are also certain people on this board who already know the answer to the question but will continue posting topics about it as if they don't, just to try and annoy others.

If they stopped reacting the trolls would get bored and move on... Of course this won't happen so they will complain and claim not to care
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?

User Info: MrMojoRisin357

MrMojoRisin357
3 years ago#49
Stop picking on the poor Xbone, just embrace the mighty PS4 and be happy!
PSN - TooSweet357

User Info: yiangaruuuga

yiangaruuuga
3 years ago#50
Honestly, I won't judge multiplats until they are exclusively Xbox One and PS4, and doesn't include the Wii U, 360, or PS3 .That way they can focus on two very similar architectures (therefore more time for optimization, etc.), and not worry about 3-4 different architectures, RAM, GPU, etc.
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Oh my god first tomb raider now watch dogs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived