Oh my god first tomb raider now watch dogs

#61NSGraphitePosted 2/3/2014 1:28:19 AM
krystyla posted...
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...
Is there any mutiplat that runs better on the Xbox One?

No.

But certain people on this board don't like to hear this.

Of course they don't because they don't care. I was having a great time playing Tomb Raider for hours last night. The game runs beautifully with a silky smooth frame rate on the One. That fact doesn't change simply because the PS4 runs the game at a higher frame rate. If that was the case, I'd only enjoy games on a PC at 90fps or more.

This

Sounds like butt-hurt to me.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#62jrush2011Posted 2/3/2014 1:36:07 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
degen2011 posted...
Is there any mutiplat that runs better on the Xbox One?
So go buy a PS4 if you are as upset as you sound....

Assumptions are dangerous things to make RS_YELARAKA.
For instance, one morning you might wake up and make the assumption that your brain was in the same place that it always was, even though you would have no real evidence that this was so. But when you got out of your bed, you might discover that it had floated out to sea, and now you would be in terrible trouble all because of the incorrect assumption that you'd made. You can see that it is better not to make too many assumptions, particularly in the morning.
---
BigWorldJust @ bluehat94 11/12/2011 8:37:18 PM "Lol, you know more than me and I beat the game :P." TROLL!! OWNED!
#63unforgivenghostPosted 2/3/2014 1:43:59 AM
Seriously tired of seeing threads like this. I think everyone understands the differences by now. Not sure how many people care anymore, maybe too busy playing games?

I know I don't, I mean, the only multiplat game I have on my PS4 is Assassins Creed. The rest are all on my Xbox One games, and that includes BF4. That hasn't stopped me enjoying them knowing that.

Oh yeah, I could also just play them on my PC @ 1080p 60FPS but ffs be a gamer first and not a bunch of whinging trolls.

I recently bought a Wii U just for mario 3d land and Monster Hunter 3, I sure as hell had fun despite "inferior graphics".

This whole fanboy war especially since E3 has drained the hell out of me and I haven't hardly even posted. I probably should have just kept it that way.

Sigh, and i remember when i was content with pong and pitfall. Gamers have it SO damn good these days in all honestly and all people do is complain!
#64SigmaLongshotPosted 2/3/2014 1:49:05 AM
unforgivenghost posted...
Seriously tired of seeing threads like this. I think everyone understands the differences by now. Not sure how many people care anymore, maybe too busy playing games?

I know I don't, I mean, the only multiplat game I have on my PS4 is Assassins Creed. The rest are all on my Xbox One games, and that includes BF4. That hasn't stopped me enjoying them knowing that.

Oh yeah, I could also just play them on my PC @ 1080p 60FPS but ffs be a gamer first and not a bunch of whinging trolls.

I recently bought a Wii U just for mario 3d land and Monster Hunter 3, I sure as hell had fun despite "inferior graphics".

This whole fanboy war especially since E3 has drained the hell out of me and I haven't hardly even posted. I probably should have just kept it that way.

Sigh, and i remember when i was content with pong and pitfall. Gamers have it SO damn good these days in all honestly and all people do is complain!

Ah, the rare melodic baritone of the voice of reason.

The night of screeching was so long, I thought I'd never hear you again.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#65krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 2:40:21 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
want to see digital foundry compare Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls 6. It'll be like PS3 vs 360 versions again. but swapped.

And be an unpolished mess on both consoles TES and Fallout belong to PC
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#66gojin84Posted 2/3/2014 7:22:04 AM
I went with PS3 last gen, and if it was the weaker console, I have no problem getting the "weaker" console this gen. I still have a blast playing my PS3.
---
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001
#67GothmogzPosted 2/3/2014 9:34:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#68benjimainPosted 2/3/2014 9:38:49 AM
This game will fit nicely with my sig.
---
PS4 ~ Best sales, power, multiplats, and to the gaming populace in IGN's polls, games, controller and online. Dominating EVERY category!
#69teeebzPosted 2/3/2014 9:40:42 AM
Some people really just need to get laid...
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#70Ryan-06Posted 2/4/2014 1:16:54 AM
It's empirical. That's the fact this time around. Saw someone else talk about it in a older topic. There is no "just give it time it will get better" situation with PS3 devs getting used to the Cell. The xbonee is easier to make games for. Just that PS4 has more raw power for the future while still being easier to code for unlike PS3. So put two and two together.
---
Power of da Cloud confirmed, see the difference: http://youtu.be/UzuT0uA9snE
http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y