• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Oh my god first tomb raider now watch dogs
2 years ago#71
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...
Is there any mutiplat that runs better on the Xbox One?

No.

But certain people on this board don't like to hear this.

Of course they don't because they don't care. I was having a great time playing Tomb Raider for hours last night. The game runs beautifully with a silky smooth frame rate on the One. That fact doesn't change simply because the PS4 runs the game at a higher frame rate. If that was the case, I'd only enjoy games on a PC at 90fps or more.

I know I'm late with this, but "Performance doesn't matter, I enjoy the game just the same" isn't an applicable defence, since it's by definition subjective, and doesn't address the issue, and of course can be used to counter absolutely any fault with any product in the world ever ("It doesn't matter that this car is slower, is less fuel efficient and prone to breakdowns, it gets me where I need to go and that's all that matters" would obviously be a stuid answer to the question 'Which car performs better?')
2 years ago#72
Ellesarien posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

Well...It's a great thing then that we have you trolls to bring it up daily.

So, people who say "Game X runs like this on the X1, and like this on the PS4" are trolls

yet

People who constantly say "720P and 30 FPS is really awesome! You won't notice a difference at any higher level!" are not trolls?

Right dude.
2 years ago#73
Who_Nose posted...
Ellesarien posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

So, people who say "Game X runs like this on the X1, and like this on the PS4" are trolls

yet

People who constantly say "720P and 30 FPS is really awesome! You won't notice a difference at any higher level!" are not trolls?

Right dude.

Yes - when they are PS4 owners who don't have an XB1 and only come over here to announce how much better their version of the game is - and laugh at the "inferior POS we all paid too much for" - yes, that is the text book definition of trolling.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
2 years ago#74
Skynet82997 posted...
Who_Nose posted...
Ellesarien posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

yet

Right dude.

Yes - when they are PS4 owners who don't have an XB1 and only come over here to announce how much better their version of the game is - and laugh at the "inferior POS we all paid too much for" - yes, that is the text book definition of trolling.

I agree with this however this s the same thing 360 users were saying last gen everything is better on 360 than ps3 this is all I heard and now that its true for another system its a non issue anymore
2 years ago#75
MattyFresh34 posted...
I agree with this however this s the same thing 360 users were saying last gen everything is better on 360 than ps3 this is all I heard and now that its true for another system its a non issue anymore

Be that as it may, I wasn't one of them doing that, so I don't see that as a valid excuse for a lot of the childish behavior that goes on here all day every day.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
2 years ago#76
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

Of course they don't because they don't care.

Which is funny, because they certainly cared when the 360 ran most multiplats better than the PS3.
2 years ago#77
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

Of course they don't because they don't care. I was having a great time playing Tomb Raider for hours last night. The game runs beautifully with a silky smooth frame rate on the One. That fact doesn't change simply because the PS4 runs the game at a higher frame rate. If that was the case, I'd only enjoy games on a PC at 90fps or more.

18-30fps is silky smooth?
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
2 years ago#78
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but around E3 when the cloud was all the buzz weren't there rumours of games running at higher resolution/frame rate on XB1 and XB fans were proudly announcing how much more powerful the XB1 was going to be? Now, resolution and fps don't matter.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
2 years ago#79
ScreamingMidget posted...
Juzten76 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...

No.

Of course they don't because they don't care.

Which is funny, because they certainly cared when the 360 ran most multiplats better than the PS3.

A couple of screeching morons devoted to cult 360 left the PS3, a great console in it's own right, abashed unnecessarily.

Now that apparently justifies a two-fold relentless assault by cult PS4 morons on the Xbox One, another great console?!

I'm afraid that's one of the most juvenile reactions, not to mention gross generalisations, I've heard in a while.

Almost akin to racism or class-segregation in mentality, "last year some idiot white gang kicked the crap out of a black gang, so this year, ALL white guys are going to get TWO hidings from us!"
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
2 years ago#80
Viet0ne posted...
Multiplat games are enjoyable on the Xbox One, are they more enjoyable on the PS4?
Majority of people would say yes.

Last gen, the best experience for multiplat games was on the 360.
This gen, the best experience for multiplat games is on the PS4.

Anyone saying that the experience is the same is delusional. This differences on current gen hardware are more significant than last gen.

As far as PC gaming goes, there still isn't a $400 PC that is going to match performance the PS4 is pushing out now. Making comparisons to PC is only partially valid. Yes, PC hardware can push better resolutions, frame rates, and graphics settings. No, you won't be able to spend the same amount of money and get the same or better performance. Not until years when the hardware becomes significantly cheaper. The only reason why people don't choose PC gaming over consoles is cost. Anyone attempting to remove that factor no longer has basis on making valid comparisons.

Very well said.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Oh my god first tomb raider now watch dogs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived