1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Oh my god first tomb raider now watch dogs
(message deleted)
2 years ago#92
RaRitsujun posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...
Is there any mutiplat that runs better on the Xbox One?

No.

But certain people on this board don't like to hear this.

I actually like hearing this. It's entertaining to watch Sony fanboys come to the One board for reassurance.
2 years ago#93
It's ironic because last gen 360 owners use to always bring up the superior multiplats arguement in console war topics. Even if the graphics difference and frame rate was slightly noticeable between the 360 and ps3.

Now that the Xbox One currently does not have the better multiplats graphics don't matter.... Not a fanboy or anything but just saying. All those 360 fanboys over the past 7 plus years trolling the ps3 boards and users are getting introduced to karma I suppose.
2 years ago#94
Blizz87 posted...
It's ironic because last gen 360 owners use to always bring up the superior multiplats arguement in console war topics. Even if the graphics difference and frame rate was slightly noticeable between the 360 and ps3.

Now that the Xbox One currently does not have the better multiplats graphics don't matter.... Not a fanboy or anything but just saying. All those 360 fanboys over the past 7 plus years trolling the ps3 boards and users are getting introduced to karma I suppose.

and graphics never mattered on the PS3 board

kind of childish to have a "they said it first" mentality

this from a PC and PS3 owner
2 years ago#95
Blizz87 posted...

this. Except I was a Xbox fanboy since the first console blew me away, followed by 360, and now...im just disappoint. I'm sad with the route Microsoft took and I'm sad all I have left to troll is the Wii U.
Multiplats make up so many of the worthwhile games on 360, since Microsoft always of tends to blow their load mid-life cycle in terms of exclusives, then the fans should care
(message deleted)
2 years ago#97
Ryan-06 posted...
Evel138 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
You've contributed to that yourself.

If you have the nerve to be speaking to me....as if you know anything about me......you'd know that there has never been one "which version should I buy" topic regarding the PS360 where I deviated from the "what controller do you prefer, pick that one" ethos.

Sorry, but a missing blade of grass or 30 fps vs. 50 fps doesn't move me in the slightest....in fact, I find it pathetic.....do any of these types actually even play games? I often question it tbqh.

Ooo.

nothing better to do but troll
2 years ago#98
RaRitsujun posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
degen2011 posted...
Is there any mutiplat that runs better on the Xbox One?

No.

But certain people on this board don't like to hear this.

All I ever see you do is quote other people and not type anything. You already quoted this exact post without saying anything on the first page. Is this your karma post board?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
(message deleted)
2 years ago#100
yes
---
Power of da Cloud confirmed, see the difference: http://youtu.be/UzuT0uA9snE
http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Oh my god first tomb raider now watch dogs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived