Phil Spencer says KI is a success, other IPs to return.

#11SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2014 8:50:04 AM
Get EA on some SW: Republic Commando? It does take Halo's combat, after all. Maybe some Halo Wars while they're at it.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#12HENTAIDOJIPosted 1/30/2014 9:40:18 AM
No bad news here except the order these revisits come in
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#13rockyminPosted 1/30/2014 9:42:41 AM
Bryant187 posted...
LIsJustice posted...
Conker and Battletoads please

This, also Banjo Kazooie

If they announce a new Banjo game and its like the first two instead of being like N&B, I will immediately run out and get a XB1.
---
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#14_MrENigma_Posted 1/30/2014 9:49:16 AM
I would LOVE a "Jet Set Radio Future" HD Remake AND a sequel. Conker? Oh yes. SHENMUE 3 to release along side the Shenmue HD Remakes of 1 and 2 PLEASE (IF they really do exist). Viva Piņata? Oh hell yes! I still have all three Piņata games. Yes, even Party Animals. :-P How about a new Dino Crisis? NOT actiin but old school survival horror. :-)
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#15aszsithPosted 1/30/2014 10:08:24 AM
Just imagine how fuzzy a next gen Conker would be?

Honestly, I think that they should have Rare make 3 games:

New Conker - Basically, take the gameplay of the original Conker's BFD, modernize it as necessary, and make the a great parody game.

New Banjo - Take what they did well (the building and whatnot) from the last Banjo game and make it bigger, prettier, and online. Kind of a like an open world LBP.

XBOne Smash Bros. Clone - I hate myself for saying it, but people want it. And what better company to make it than the one that makes Avatar based games and the fuzziest characters in gaming? Oh, and they did invent Killer Instinct too, so they can make a good fighter.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#16jpraelsterPosted 1/30/2014 10:37:49 AM
aszsith posted...

New Conker - Basically, take the gameplay of the original Conker's BFD, modernize it as necessary, and make the a great parody game.

New Banjo - Take what they did well (the building and whatnot) from the last Banjo game and make it bigger, prettier, and online. Kind of a like an open world LBP.

XBOne Smash Bros. Clone - I hate myself for saying it, but people want it. And what better company to make it than the one that makes Avatar based games and the fuzziest characters in gaming? Oh, and they did invent Killer Instinct too, so they can make a good fighter.

You couldnt be more wrong about what they should do with banjo they need to go back to the way it was before nuts and bolts and make it like the original games
#17billsfanno1Posted 1/30/2014 10:47:51 AM
Please MS, get Smilebit back together and let them go on a reunion tour. Gunvalkyrie could be much more approachable with Kinect, JGR/JSRF, Panzer Dragoon (RPG!). These guys were so talented and creative, they made games that were actually both challenging and fun. Some of my fondest memories of Xbox.
#18SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2014 10:50:49 AM
jpraelster posted...
aszsith posted...

You couldnt be more wrong about what they should do with banjo they need to go back to the way it was before nuts and bolts and make it like the original games

Nuts N' Bolts was a fantastic game. If it didn't have "Banjo" in the name, it'd be received even better.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#19KID VIDPosted 1/30/2014 10:56:28 AM
Just give me a damn Battletoads game already!
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#20AarksharkPosted 1/30/2014 11:13:13 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Get EA on some SW: Republic Commando? It does take Halo's combat, after all. Maybe some Halo Wars while they're at it.

A good RC remake would pretty much force me to buy the Xbone,.
God damn it, I want to know what happened to... the red guy?
Was that who got left behind?
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!