Phil Spencer says KI is a success, other IPs to return.

#21AzaneAzerPosted 1/30/2014 11:19:12 AM(edited)
I don't want to see all those other IPs turned into P2W Microscam games :(

People mentioning Rare, keep in mind that Rare today is not Rare of yesteryear.
#22yanksfan4247Posted 1/30/2014 11:17:38 AM
Spencer better stop with the Phantom Dust talk tho. He knows damn well they won't bring that back. These casuals ain't ready for it.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#23lato9905Posted 1/30/2014 11:44:09 AM
KID VID posted...
Just give me a damn Battletoads game already!

I've been waiting so long it's ridiculous.
---
XBL: Jak3 Ry4n
#24BERZERKER17Posted 2/3/2014 12:12:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25kcypher2000Posted 2/3/2014 12:18:07 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
I don't want to see all those other IPs turned into P2W Microscam games :(

People mentioning Rare, keep in mind that Rare today is not Rare of yesteryear.

Neither is sony but you blindly defend them. Sony used to have all the games and before
You hate rare you should remember that kinect sports outsold infamous.

On topic id love to see a new Hunter game.
#26chem1calburnPosted 2/3/2014 12:22:55 PM
yanksfan4247 posted...
Spencer better stop with the Phantom Dust talk tho. He knows damn well they won't bring that back. These casuals ain't ready for it.

I'm ready! One of my favorite games ever. Found it at EB Games for $8 and picked it up on a whim. Awesome online. Story was great, too.
---
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W
#27Ch3wyPosted 2/3/2014 12:23:39 PM
Give me Midtown Madness. Now.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#28FruitJuice617Posted 2/3/2014 12:27:47 PM
I know what people mean by "KI" but for some reason my mind first thinks of Kid Icarus.
---
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse always gets the cheese. Think about it.
#29bskiffingtonPosted 2/3/2014 12:49:17 PM
aszsith posted...
Just imagine how fuzzy a next gen Conker would be?

Honestly, I think that they should have Rare make 3 games:

New Conker - Basically, take the gameplay of the original Conker's BFD, modernize it as necessary, and make the a great parody game.

New Banjo - Take what they did well (the building and whatnot) from the last Banjo game and make it bigger, prettier, and online. Kind of a like an open world LBP.

XBOne Smash Bros. Clone - I hate myself for saying it, but people want it. And what better company to make it than the one that makes Avatar based games and the fuzziest characters in gaming? Oh, and they did invent Killer Instinct too, so they can make a good fighter.

Not trolling but does XBox have enough characters to do that Smash Bros clone properly? Master Chief of course, Marcus Phoenix? Alan Wake? Something from Fable? I guess they could dig into Rare's past and bring in Banjo and Conker like you mentioned but who else? It would be kinda pointless to take characers from Killer Instinct unless they only took one or two.
---
Currently Playing: Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, NHL 14, Ryse, WWE 2K14
3DS FC: 0903 2772 7972 | NID and Gamer Tag: Bskiffington | PSN: Scrubkidskiffy
#30Mindwipe77Posted 2/3/2014 12:57:34 PM
2 new systems just came out and all you all want is old games and remakes lol, why bother with the new systems at all?
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."