Phil Spencer says KI is a success, other IPs to return.

#31Doukou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 12:17:08 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
2 new systems just came out and all you all want is old games and remakes lol, why bother with the new systems at all?

What?
Do you not understand what a sequel is?
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#32krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 12:18:49 PM
bskiffington posted...
aszsith posted...
Just imagine how fuzzy a next gen Conker would be?

Honestly, I think that they should have Rare make 3 games:

New Conker - Basically, take the gameplay of the original Conker's BFD, modernize it as necessary, and make the a great parody game.

New Banjo - Take what they did well (the building and whatnot) from the last Banjo game and make it bigger, prettier, and online. Kind of a like an open world LBP.

XBOne Smash Bros. Clone - I hate myself for saying it, but people want it. And what better company to make it than the one that makes Avatar based games and the fuzziest characters in gaming? Oh, and they did invent Killer Instinct too, so they can make a good fighter.

Not trolling but does XBox have enough characters to do that Smash Bros clone properly? Master Chief of course, Marcus Phoenix? Alan Wake? Something from Fable? I guess they could dig into Rare's past and bring in Banjo and Conker like you mentioned but who else? It would be kinda pointless to take characers from Killer Instinct unless they only took one or two.

Bioshock, Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon,...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#33PolishCockatielPosted 2/3/2014 1:01:32 PM
Am I the only one who wants to see a new kickass Perfect Dark?
#34CGB_SpenderPosted 2/3/2014 1:18:41 PM
bskiffington posted...
aszsith posted...

New Conker - Basically, take the gameplay of the original Conker's BFD, modernize it as necessary, and make the a great parody game.

New Banjo - Take what they did well (the building and whatnot) from the last Banjo game and make it bigger, prettier, and online. Kind of a like an open world LBP.

XBOne Smash Bros. Clone - I hate myself for saying it, but people want it. And what better company to make it than the one that makes Avatar based games and the fuzziest characters in gaming? Oh, and they did invent Killer Instinct too, so they can make a good fighter.

Not trolling but does XBox have enough characters to do that Smash Bros clone properly? Master Chief of course, Marcus Phoenix? Alan Wake? Something from Fable? I guess they could dig into Rare's past and bring in Banjo and Conker like you mentioned but who else? It would be kinda pointless to take characers from Killer Instinct unless they only took one or two.

Yes they do and there's been countless topics about it. They could fill a 20 character roster easily with only one character from each exclusive ip.
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
#35rusty12000Posted 2/3/2014 1:46:32 PM
As much as i would love to see Rare IP's come back, i know M$ is just going to butcher and ruin them all... Most of N64 days Rare's talent has left Rare.

I think rare needs nintendo almost as much as nintendo needs rare. So it is a shame that it seems M$ just bought Rare to destroy them.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#36krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 1:51:30 PM
rusty12000 posted...
As much as i would love to see Rare IP's come back, i know M$ is just going to butcher and ruin them all... Most of N64 days Rare's talent has left Rare.

I think rare needs nintendo almost as much as nintendo needs rare. So it is a shame that it seems M$ just bought Rare to destroy them.

Most of the talents left under Nintendo...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#37EvilScythePosted 2/3/2014 1:54:26 PM
polankerboy posted...
Jet Force Gemini remake please!

YES!
#38bskiffingtonPosted 2/3/2014 1:55:23 PM
krystyla posted...
bskiffington posted...
aszsith posted...

Bioshock, Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon,...

I was trying not to include multi plats. For example, BIg Daddy from Bioshock was in the Playstation All Stars Game.
---
Currently Playing: Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, NHL 14, Ryse, WWE 2K14
3DS FC: 0903 2772 7972 | NID and Gamer Tag: Bskiffington | PSN: Scrubkidskiffy
#39regsantotomasPosted 2/3/2014 1:56:51 PM
bskiffington posted...
aszsith posted...

I don't particularly think the characters in these IPs are particularly interesting enough for such a game either. Then again, I felt exactly the same way with Playstation ASB.

They simply don't have the charm and appeal to me as Nintendo's characters.

Now, if you could do a cross-developer licensed game; that could be interesting but obviously highly unlikely.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#40crucialPosted 2/3/2014 2:20:37 PM
Co-op HD Battle Toads please,please,please and announce season two for KI while you are at it.