Microsoft offers a way out for PS3 owners

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft offers a way out for PS3 owners
1 year ago#1
These poor PS3 owners may not be doomed after all

http://www.totalxbox.com/70370/microsoft-trade-in-your-ps3-get-100-off-an-xbox-one/
1 year ago#2
Holy desperate, Batman.
1 year ago#3
If only it weren't for Persona 5
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
1 year ago#4
So trade my system that has a ton of great games for a system that just launched with a very limited selection? Yeah let me go and do that.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Symphonia HD
FFX HD

Alone are worth keeping my PS3.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png
1 year ago#5
Pretty smart but I'm not sure who would do that, is it possible to buy a PS3 for under $100?
---
3754-7115-0719
1 year ago#6
lol o~kay
---
Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.
1 year ago#7
Some people will do it.
---
Currently playing BF4, Forza 5.
GT: B1ADE5
1 year ago#8
I'll stick with my ps3(and 360). Great exclusives, extensive library, free AAA games every month, great sales and so on for what amounts to the value of kinect. No thanks.
---
Save The Last Humans
1 year ago#9
Like was said in the comments section - US only, like most of the console's functionality. :P

But if it were to come across the pond, I wouldn't think about trading in my lovely new PS3. I'd be gutted though, because after a few years of it sitting in a cupboard, I finally traded in my 360 Elite last Friday - if it's true 360 E falls under said 'promotion' also.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
1 year ago#10
InjusticeReborn posted...
Like was said in the comments section - US only, like most of the console's functionality. :P

But if it were to come across the pond, I wouldn't think about trading in my lovely new PS3. I'd be gutted though, because after a few years of it sitting in a cupboard, I finally traded in my 360 Elite last Friday - if it's true 360 E falls under said 'promotion' also.

yes 360 too, funny how the trolls seem to ignore that part. Doesn't make it look as pathetic when its both last gen consoles.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft offers a way out for PS3 owners

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived