• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft offers a way out for PS3 owners
2 years ago#111
matthatter56 posted...
M$ reminds of Stuart from SNL. "Look what I can do"

You mean Mad TV?
Glad Superman 64 was the third best-selling Nintendo 64 title upon release and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
2 years ago#112
Why would I want to get out of the better system/company. Thats right ps3 is better than xbox one.
All hail Toeh, our lord and savior.
2 years ago#113
WOW yeah. I don't know where my brain was. Anyway my point still stands.

M$ acts like Stuart from Mad TV.
2 years ago#114
...Why would anyone do this?

Not because I think the Xbone is a bad system, but because this is just stupid. Who would willingly sell a PS3, with an entire libraries' worth of games, for one-hundred dollars off a next generation console that, like the PS4, is still struggling to get a strong library going, and likely won't have one until late next year.

This is just ridiculous, and I feel bad for ANYONE who would do this.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
2 years ago#115
PS3 has the best JRPG lineup this year...so yeah no reason to trade it in unless you don't like Japanese games. And even then, I'd rather get a PS4 which will save you $100 anyway.
2 years ago#116
dnmt posted...
Holy desperate, Batman.
Mega Blaziken is a Blaziken that has achieved true sereneness as a warrior in it's timeless fight against Colonel Sanders. - Flame552
2 years ago#117
InjusticeReborn posted...
Like was said in the comments section - US only, like most of the console's functionality. :P

But if it were to come across the pond, I wouldn't think about trading in my lovely new PS3. I'd be gutted though, because after a few years of it sitting in a cupboard, I finally traded in my 360 Elite last Friday - if it's true 360 E falls under said 'promotion' also.

Wait. I wanna trade in my 360 for a PS3! How?
PSN & XBox 360: WarriorAegis
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/402828/
2 years ago#118
I can't see myself selling either of my two PS3s or 360s. I still have a lot of games and multiple room in which I use them.

At the same time, like with everything else, there is a lot of (disingenuous) over reaction to such an innocuous promotion.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#119
This is such a terrible deal.
Killer of Topics
Flying Safari(Pidgey, Swanna, something) 4940-5557-6527 PM me if you add me.
2 years ago#120
erosennin4444 posted...
dnmt posted...
Holy desperate, Batman.
3DS FC : 4468 - 1361 - 4491 (Ditto Safari) SV 953 IGN aoko
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft offers a way out for PS3 owners

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived