The trolling is starting to work...

#1thisispurecrapPosted 1/30/2014 2:17:20 PM
I've been thinking... I don't really mind paying the extra 100 dlls for something I planned on using for at least 6 years (or whatever life span consoles have these days)...

I bought it mostly because I effin' hate the play station controllers, but now with the fps 'controversy', youtube freezing, the console telling me it cant 'sync' with the cloud, the blu-ray player not working properly and the division's release date being set for sometime 2015...

I think I bought the wrong console... If TitanFall doesn't live up to the hype then all hope is lost with microsoft gaming devices for me.
---
Tactics Ogre (snes) > any other game out there.
#2motoraptorPosted 1/30/2014 2:18:52 PM
ok
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#3nw63Posted 1/30/2014 2:22:09 PM
You're 100% right
---
Don't ever give up
#4dnmtPosted 1/30/2014 2:24:31 PM
Titanfall is also available on 360 and PC, hth.
#5HamburgerTime88Posted 1/30/2014 2:26:37 PM
Guess you should just stop gaming oh well
---
---"I'm going to bang your mouth""eat my cheese" manbirds---
#6EternalStutterPosted 1/30/2014 2:26:50 PM
thisispurecrap posted...
I've been thinking... I don't really mind paying the extra 100 dlls for something I planned on using for at least 6 years (or whatever life span consoles have these days)...

I bought it mostly because I effin' hate the play station controllers, but now with the fps 'controversy', youtube freezing, the console telling me it cant 'sync' with the cloud, the blu-ray player not working properly and the division's release date being set for sometime 2015...

I think I bought the wrong console... If TitanFall doesn't live up to the hype then all hope is lost with microsoft gaming devices for me.

oh shut up lol
#7PulpPosted 1/30/2014 2:27:27 PM(edited)
That's not trolling...that's informing you of FACTS.

Facts suck. Better to be ignorant and happy, imo.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#8OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/30/2014 2:27:23 PM
Good. Just trying to spread the good word, you know?
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#9Lawboy2Posted 1/30/2014 2:28:25 PM
thisispurecrap posted...

I got cursed out the other day...so this is what I'm going to say....omg congrats TC...u are making the right decision...I hope all goes well....;-)
#10TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/30/2014 2:33:10 PM
Pulp posted...
That's not trolling...that's informing you of FACTS.

Facts suck. Better to be ignorant and happy, imo.

On this board, everything negative is trolling, whether it's a fact or opinion. The PS4 isn't much better but this board certainly takes the cake. It's like a bunch of kids with their fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalalala"
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D