Day One controller VS Regular Controller

#21TrickyPonyPosted 1/31/2014 11:42:39 AM
Darthvade posted...
From the ones we have, the D1 controllers feel like junk, the triggers feel like they are about to break and the front cover feels like its going to fall off the controller. The non D1 controllers have none of these issues

That's definitely a defective controller, nothing you mentioned remotely resembles mine. It's solid, doesn't even creak when I hold it firm by the grips and twist the pad in my hands, and the triggers are the same, not even side to side play, they just go in and out smoothly and when I hold it to my ear and pull them I hardly hear the spring. Take yours back and get another
#22leelee3105Posted 1/31/2014 1:30:19 PM
TrickyPony posted...
Darthvade posted...
From the ones we have, the D1 controllers feel like junk, the triggers feel like they are about to break and the front cover feels like its going to fall off the controller. The non D1 controllers have none of these issues

That's definitely a defective controller, nothing you mentioned remotely resembles mine. It's solid, doesn't even creak when I hold it firm by the grips and twist the pad in my hands, and the triggers are the same, not even side to side play, they just go in and out smoothly and when I hold it to my ear and pull them I hardly hear the spring. Take yours back and get another

that or the trolls have found some new material.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#23CapnStankyPosted 1/31/2014 1:57:36 PM
This difference in controllers has been noted by others as well. And to make it even more interesting, they say the new Titanfall controller feels like even more of an improvement over the prior 2.
#24EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 2:02:45 PM
CapnStanky posted...
This difference in controllers has been noted by others as well. And to make it even more interesting, they say the new Titanfall controller feels like even more of an improvement over the prior 2.

Daaaamn