X1 has twice the amount of games that Wii U has with release dates

#21RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/30/2014 7:38:25 PM
Just got done reading my new gameinformer mag where they had a list of the top 10 dissapointments of 2013. WiiU was #1 and #4 LOL!!!

Keep in mind several XB1 titles weren't mentioned either.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!
#22zmousePosted 1/30/2014 7:48:30 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
CKnight posted...
And yet the X1 still outsold the Wii U in total sales in under a month....

Ahh...the typical "Fox News" approach to Xbox Fanboism: Completely distort the facts.

IOW, The Wii U has indeed still sold more total console units than the Xbox One. Get your s*** straight dude.

^True, the fact is both ps4 and x1 have individually sold more units in a month than the wii u is projected to sell(sold) in a fiscal year.
#23Laylow12Posted 1/30/2014 7:54:08 PM
FACT: Wii-U has more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24galvatron81ukPosted 1/30/2014 8:06:32 PM
Stop with the hate towards Wii U and ps4 and stick to just discussing xbox one stuff like this board is actually for.

All 3 consoles are obviously good and have different strengths and weaknesses compared to each other, i don't own a ps4 but you won't see me insulting people just cos they bought something different than myself for example.

TC you do know that you can buy more than one console at a time don't you?

It also is probably worth pointing out that Nintendo's titles this year will be mostly first party games and likely of a higher quality than most multiplatform games for the other consoles not that it matters to be honest.
---
Gamertag GALVATRON 81 Nintendo ID Wariotron
www.twitch.tv/galvatron81 www.youtube.com/user/galvatron81uk
#25riboflavPosted 1/31/2014 9:15:18 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
It's a Wii U people, no one over the age of 12 plays Nintendo consoles

I'm 42 and love the WiiU. The best games are on Nintendo systems just like always. I know where you're coming from though. I was a teenager before and felt a need to look cool by playing bro shooters. You'll get over and appreciate the best games when you get older.