Killer Instinct Patch Notes: Rage Quit Jail included...

#21JusticeSwordPosted 1/31/2014 5:00:02 AM
WartPig_ posted...
feel sorry for the guys with bad NAT settings, potato routers, bad connections. would suck to have this in one of those games that launches with horrid MP (most games)

I dont feel sorry for them, nobody with a good connection should have to put up with those with bad ones, even if its not their fault, its not yours either.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#22game_wiz101Posted 1/31/2014 5:10:16 AM
JusticeSword posted...
WartPig_ posted...
feel sorry for the guys with bad NAT settings, potato routers, bad connections. would suck to have this in one of those games that launches with horrid MP (most games)

I dont feel sorry for them, nobody with a good connection should have to put up with those with bad ones, even if its not their fault, its not yours either.

Just as well, anyone who can't keep a consistent connection during ranked play won't get far anyway since they don't finish their matches. They should just stick to exhibition where this new jail rule won't apply.
---
People, especially children, are inherently evil. - Omega Gilgamesh
GT: SmokyJoMama, PSN: SmokyJoMama-sama
#23suicide machinePosted 1/31/2014 5:27:23 AM
awesome idea! I don't play it as much as I did when the one first came out, but this with spinal may bring me back for a little bit. I had so many people rage quit early on
---
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#24TrugamerPosted 1/31/2014 9:30:43 AM
Interesting concept but not much different then simply allowing users to filter out high DQ opponents on their own like you can in Madden and other sports games.