So rumor is going around that Titanfall has only 16 maps at launch?

#11Lawboy2Posted 1/30/2014 9:39:53 PM
EGMRULZ posted...
Here's the link which I pulled off of n4g.com. Take it with a grain of salt because it is a "rumor" for now hopefully will not become official.

http://mp1st.com/2014/01/30/rumor-titanfall-16-maps-launch-followed-first-dlc-45-days-later/#/2014/01/30/rumor-titanfall-16-maps-launch-followed-first-dlc-45-days-later/#.UusnT0H0CM9

And yea, I'm kinda upset by the news because I'm expecting a full product out of the box. I want the experience to last more than a week not just a few days.

R u news to FPS multiplayer...name a multiplayer with more than 16 maps at launch
#12Lawboy2Posted 1/30/2014 9:41:36 PM
EGMRULZ posted...
Here's the link which I pulled off of n4g.com. Take it with a grain of salt because it is a "rumor" for now hopefully will not become official.

http://mp1st.com/2014/01/30/rumor-titanfall-16-maps-launch-followed-first-dlc-45-days-later/#/2014/01/30/rumor-titanfall-16-maps-launch-followed-first-dlc-45-days-later/#.UusnT0H0CM9

And yea, I'm kinda upset by the news because I'm expecting a full product out of the box. I want the experience to last more than a week not just a few days.

Not to mention it's not so much the maps as it is the content inside...such as leveling weapons up...number of weapons number of skins...number of titans....number of game types..number of acheivements...what are u talking about
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/30/2014 9:41:42 PM
so is it safe to say that there is no story involved with Titanfall?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#14Lawboy2Posted 1/30/2014 9:43:28 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
so is it safe to say that there is no story involved with Titanfall?

There is very much a story I posted a link about a month back that told some of the background story to the game.....there will be a MP campaign along with the game that we will get to play
#15EGMRULZ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2014 9:46:00 PM
snowboard340 posted...
Goggled "egmrulz gamefaqs xbox", known troll, everyone move along.

^ For your info, I game on all systems and am not a fanboy or troll. When I have something on my mind I say it even if it's not what you like to hear.

And to the others questioning what multiplayer game could possibly have more than 16 maps at launch. Try something like Unreal Tournament 2004 on the PC. There are several others but I'm using that one as an example. Yeah that came out almost a decade ago but was loaded to the brim with maps and never got old.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#16snowboard340Posted 1/30/2014 9:48:06 PM
EGMRULZ posted...
snowboard340 posted...

^ For your info, I game on all systems and am not a fanboy or troll. When I have something on my mind I say it even if it's not what you like to hear.

And to the others questioning what multiplayer game could possibly have more than 16 maps at launch. Try something like Unreal Tournament 2004 on the PC. There are several others but I'm using that one as an example. Yeah that came out almost a decade ago but was loaded to the brim with maps and never got old.

google says otherwise
#17LuDaCRis073Posted 1/30/2014 9:51:29 PM
Don't care about maps, they lost me at 6 vs 6.
---
Rawr!
#18Lawboy2Posted 1/30/2014 9:51:54 PM
EGMRULZ posted...
snowboard340 posted...

How many maps did it have and link...I don't like taking Ppls word for it
#19chrish909Posted 1/30/2014 9:52:13 PM
EGMRULZ posted...
snowboard340 posted...

Lol you couldnt even think of any games in the past decade, how desperate. This is called a fail troll, all you really did is advertise that titanfall has alot of maps.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#20Lawboy2Posted 1/30/2014 9:52:42 PM
LuDaCRis073 posted...
Don't care about maps, they lost me at 6 vs 6.

Play it first before u judge it....I swear gamers these days