Did I get a good deal on eBay? Or burned?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did I get a good deal on eBay? Or burned?
2 years ago#21
TPZmikez posted...
TC, it says the seller is in Hayward, California and it just so happens that I live in Hayward too. If he rips you off, I'll go hunt him down for you.

P.S. I honestly wouldn't trust someone selling an Xbox for that cheap from HAYWARD.

LOL im from Hayward and I agree. Plus the other item he is selling is a necklace
---
BAY AREA! 49ers- A's - Sharks - Warriors !
2 years ago#22
Ecks Calibur posted...
TPZmikez posted...
TC, it says the seller is in Hayward, California and it just so happens that I live in Hayward too. If he rips you off, I'll go hunt him down for you.

P.S. I honestly wouldn't trust someone selling an Xbox for that cheap from HAYWARD.

LOL im from Hayward and I agree. Plus the other item he is selling is a necklace

Can we hang out? I live in Sac, and I'm really lonely.
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
2 years ago#23
Spanish_Fly1 posted...
Ecks Calibur posted...
TPZmikez posted...

Can we hang out? I live in Sac, and I'm really lonely.

Sac is too far from the bay area, sorry
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 45
2 years ago#24
Good luck TC and please keep us posted. I think it could go either way considering all things but I'm rooting for you.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
2 years ago#25
that's a Day One Edition!

man, i sure hope i can get more than that if i decide to sell mine.

but good deal for you. yes, keep us informed. i'm curious as to how this turns out too!
2 years ago#26
Oh damn he is selling a necklace too? Haha yeah this guy most likely sells stolen stuff. I have never been so anxious for an item on eBay before. I'm just super hyped for the xbox, and the idea of getting it at this price is awesome. And apparently people are paying a good chunk of change for the 'day one box', controller and achievement, so I could potentially lower the price even more.
---
PSN - Tomcat49
XBL - Tomcat94
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did I get a good deal on eBay? Or burned?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived