Will people ever stop about FPS and resolutions? Give it a break.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will people ever stop about FPS and resolutions? Give it a break.
1 year ago#51
My PC does 1440p @ 60 FPS. Can both sides shut up now?

Pointing out that a game looks better is FINE. Harping on it for weeks on end is just boring.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
1 year ago#52
It actually goes both ways

PS fanboys: 1080p is better! 60fps is better!
Xbox fanboys: 720p is the same! No one can tell the difference! 30fps is better cinematic experience!

And then it loops because PS fanboys will do everything in their power to convince the other side that the numbers don't lie etc.

Only TC makes the logical argument - "WHO THE F*** CARES - JUST PLAY THE GAME". If every Xbox fanboy responded with this, there would be less bickering but they are just as adamant as PS fanboys in trying to prove 720p is the same as 1080p or that 30fps locked is better than 60fps that dips every now and then.

I mean just look at the headliner from the Xbox One board - The human eye does not see in "frames", nor "resolutions". Some i**** trying to disprove this whole stupid argument. Whether he is right or not doesn't matter. What matters is he's starting another flame war.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
1 year ago#53
Gaming isn't about games! It's about buying a console and checking up on it's sales like a stock broker. It's about talking of it's potential to be a great system on another console's thread.

Like the one guy posted about next gen standards. Although I do not recall MS or Sony saying what the standards actually are, my guess is 1080p and 60 fps. That is why Titanfall will probably be 720p 60 fps, and Infamous is 1080p 30fps.

So they're both failures because they do not meet the standards that were never set. It doesn't matter how fun the games are, or if the games can be done in a last gen platform. We must stick by the standards.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
1 year ago#54
blitz_0623 posted...
It actually goes both ways

PS fanboys: 1080p is better! 60fps is better!
Xbox fanboys: 720p is the same! No one can tell the difference! 30fps is better cinematic experience!

And then it loops because PS fanboys will do everything in their power to convince the other side that the numbers don't lie etc.

Only TC makes the logical argument - "WHO THE F*** CARES - JUST PLAY THE GAME". If every Xbox fanboy responded with this, there would be less bickering but they are just as adamant as PS fanboys in trying to prove 720p is the same as 1080p or that 30fps locked is better than 60fps that dips every now and then.

I mean just look at the headliner from the Xbox One board - The human eye does not see in "frames", nor "resolutions". Some i**** trying to disprove this whole stupid argument. Whether he is right or not doesn't matter. What matters is he's starting another flame war.

BRAVO *clapping*
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
1 year ago#55
amen bro...it's not like it really matters that much how the games we play look and run on our consoles
---
Board User Level: Legend
1 year ago#56
ITT: VHS tapes =\= Blu Ray
Just watch the movie.

-Said no one ever.

/thread
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
1 year ago#57
TC sounds like the kind of person who would buy a crappy car as long as "it gets me to where Im going"
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
1 year ago#58
Rome218 posted...
Gaming isn't about games! It's about buying a console and checking up on it's sales like a stock broker. It's about talking of it's potential to be a great system on another console's thread.

Like the one guy posted about next gen standards. Although I do not recall MS or Sony saying what the standards actually are, my guess is 1080p and 60 fps. That is why Titanfall will probably be 720p 60 fps, and Infamous is 1080p 30fps.

So they're both failures because they do not meet the standards that were never set. It doesn't matter how fun the games are, or if the games can be done in a last gen platform. We must stick by the standards.

Gaming is exactly what you said. It's not about having fun, it's about insulting each side's forums and constantly saying "but it does matter" instead of playing games.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
1 year ago#59
Only one question TC. How much are you paid per post?
---
3DS Friend Code: 2595 - 0912 - 2733
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will people ever stop about FPS and resolutions? Give it a break.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived