PROOF That M$ made a deal with Energizer for the Xbone controller >:(

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 1/31/2014 2:07:40 AM
http://www.gamestop.it/XboxONE/Games/33441/dual-charger-system

^^^^ well look at that... I would never think about reliving the 90s days of battery galore for my videogames again.

Yeah this is the reason they didn't include an internal battery like the wii u pro controller (lasts 80 hours on 1 charge)

They signed a deal for all the batteries people will be using.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2Nights2KPosted 1/31/2014 2:11:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3unforgivenghostPosted 1/31/2014 2:13:04 AM
I hope this is a joke topic.
I've been selling Energizer docks for PS3 for ages and more recently PS4. There is no godamn conspiracy or shady deals with Energizer.
#495_EclipsePosted 1/31/2014 2:15:28 AM
Why is this news to anyone? The only reason not to have internal batteries in this day and age, is to get you to buy batteries/peripherals. No one should be surprised by this at all lol. Certainly not thread worthy.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#595_EclipsePosted 1/31/2014 2:16:42 AM
unforgivenghost posted...
I've been selling Energizer docks for PS3 for ages and more recently PS4. There is no godamn conspiracy or shady deals with Energizer.

As for those, I don't really get why people waste the money, the PS4 can charge while it's in standby, and you can charge the controller with your phone charger lol.
---
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#6unforgivenghostPosted 1/31/2014 2:18:34 AM
95_Eclipse posted...

As for those, I don't really get why people waste the money, the PS4 can charge while it's in standby, and you can charge the controller with your phone charger lol.

Haha yeah, most of the time it is usually people like having them together charging on a stand or something. I think it is pointless if you only have one PS4 controller however.
#795_EclipsePosted 1/31/2014 2:20:40 AM
95_Eclipse posted...

Haha yeah, most of the time it is usually people like having them together charging on a stand or something. I think it is pointless if you only have one PS4 controller however.

People are ****in weird lol. To each their own I guess.
---
#8AwesomeOSauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 2:22:08 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
Why is this news to anyone? The only reason not to have internal batteries in this day and age, is to get you to buy batteries/peripherals. No one should be surprised by this at all lol. Certainly not thread worthy.

Well it makes me furious >:(
I'm paying $100 bucks more for a console that is more expensive and innovative yet it still uses batteries!
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#995_EclipsePosted 1/31/2014 2:26:14 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

Well it makes me furious >:(
I'm paying $100 bucks more for a console that is more expensive and innovative yet it still uses batteries!

o.o ... Well I guess you better not look into which console has superior hardware (I.E. is more powerful) and runs multiplats better, cus you might go super saiyan then. lol
---
#10GuitaristMattPosted 1/31/2014 2:47:23 AM
inb4someonerealizestherearechargersfromenergizerforthePS4
---
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422