PROOF That M$ made a deal with Energizer for the Xbone controller >:(

#11lunaticcorePosted 1/31/2014 1:49:06 AM
Swappable batteries are the best. Glad they didn't put build-in batteries.
#12PominAusPosted 1/31/2014 1:49:33 AM
best troll fail I've seen for a while.
---
Xbox Live GT: Jaydeekay86
#13archibald3Posted 1/31/2014 2:01:23 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Why is this news to anyone? The only reason not to have internal batteries in this day and age, is to get you to buy batteries/peripherals. No one should be surprised by this at all lol. Certainly not thread worthy.

Well it makes me furious >:(
I'm paying $100 bucks more for a console that is more expensive and innovative yet it still uses batteries!

Previous quotes from TC- 1 On what system : " PS4/Wii U for consoles
3ds/Vita for handhelds

f*** Microsoft, Apple and the casual gaming "

On console war :
"Sure everyone may be hating on it right now for a good reason but if you take a look at it we have
Nintendo fans, Sony fans and even ex M$ fans all uniting together as one for the future of gaming as a whole. This has got to be a first in the history of gaming.

Sure stuff like the NGage, Virtual Boy etc. were trashed by gamers together but those were never such a HUGE deal as the Xbone.

It makes me happy to see that we can put aside our petty differences for once and focus on our future as gamers and when we stand strong together and say NO! to M$ bad anti consumer policies.

So in a weird twisted way I want to thank M$ for making the Xbone because it united the gaming community as whole.
We were once divided by we are united because of you.
Thanks M$ "

And here he saying he owns one....right...
#14Spetsnaz420Posted 1/31/2014 2:22:22 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...
inb4someonerealizestherearechargersfromenergizerforthePS4

Late to the party huh?
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#15DojoMaxPosted 1/31/2014 2:27:15 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Why is this news to anyone? The only reason not to have internal batteries in this day and age, is to get you to buy batteries/peripherals. No one should be surprised by this at all lol. Certainly not thread worthy.

Well it makes me furious >:(
I'm paying $100 bucks more for a console that is more expensive and innovative yet it still uses batteries!

Can always plug a micro usb in and use it as wired. Honestly I thought that they would have used internal batteries too especially since this controller is 60 bucks retail and 75 if you want it with a play and charge kit.
---
stop trollin
#1695_EclipsePosted 1/31/2014 8:20:24 AM
lunaticcore posted...
Swappable batteries are the best. Glad they didn't put build-in batteries.

Good thing the DS4's battery is swappable to then.

AA batteries though, that's stupid.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#17SkeddyConwayPosted 2/2/2014 9:20:11 AM
unforgivenghost posted...
I hope this is a joke topic.
I've been selling Energizer docks for PS3 for ages and more recently PS4. There is no godamn conspiracy or shady deals with Energizer.

Woah!! Energizer fanboy in the house, lol!!
---
...like hearding cats, if the cats stopped every so often to call you gay.
GT/PSN/GC: Skedd
#18SoulTrapperPosted 2/2/2014 9:24:03 AM
The reason they don't have a build-in rechargeable battery, is simply because it costs a lot less to manufacture the controller that way.
#19ssj954vegitoPosted 2/2/2014 9:24:23 AM
I want everyone to listen closely to this brands name

Eneloop

Go look it up.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#20bob15xPosted 2/2/2014 9:27:26 AM
So tc, if you agree to that, you agree that sony had a deal with those providing acceptable lengh charger cables and new longer lasting batteries for the ds4.