Thuway: Titanfall 360 Close To X1, CBOAT Leak Genuine

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 1/31/2014 11:04:06 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Here's a novel f***ing idea. Why don't we wait and see what it looks like in a month and a half.

Yeah! Like all those fools who were arguing about TR:DE!

Can you please show me where Square Enix or Crystal Dynamics ever explicitly denied those rumors? No? Well I guess the situation is completely different then isn't it?

Don't mind him, he's a 360 ship jumper who has melted into a PS well we know the words.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#32ILikeGamesManPosted 1/31/2014 11:06:16 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Oh. We're back to bashing GAF because the news isn't positive today.

Can we still trust their positive news like the update that's supposedly coming in March?

This Ace guy is so funny. He uses "we" or "we're" all the time instead of being an individual. You do realize you are talking to more than one person here, right? That much is obvious?
#33Kovalchuk_Posted 1/31/2014 11:07:29 AM
it's not like they had a huge amount of time with the Xone to develop TF, maybe only a year or less? great news as I am getting the 360 version.
---
3754-7115-0719
#34AzaneAzerPosted 1/31/2014 11:12:37 AM
Overhyping their game will help pre-orders and sheep sales, but will ultimately kill the game when the 7.5 reviews come in.
#35Exodus_PrimePosted 1/31/2014 11:22:17 AM(edited)
AzaneAzer posted...
Overhyping their game will help pre-orders and sheep sales, but will ultimately kill the game when the 7.5 reviews come in.

Doing a screenshot on this, saving it for when the game launches.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#36ILikeGamesManPosted 1/31/2014 11:19:47 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

Doing a screenshot on this, saving it when it the game launches.

Maybe he could use that screenshot for a screensaver on his PS4? I heard Screensaver Simulator 2014 is the potential GOTY right now.
#37DojoMaxPosted 1/31/2014 11:25:56 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Can we still trust their positive news like the update that's supposedly coming in March?

I don't trust anything that comes out of that cesspool.
---
stop trollin
#38Laylow12Posted 1/31/2014 11:28:19 AM
Wow! I knew the graphics would be bad but nearly identical to 360 is a new low. Oh wait Dead Rising 3 was just like 360 too. So we can conclude any game with a lot of action is going to be 720p 30fps on the XBOX ONE and 1080p 60fps on the PS4? That's the trend I'm seeing and this is now going past "launch" games. I returned my XBOX ONE after i played Dead Rising 3 and couldn't believe how poorly it ran and looked.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#39Laylow12Posted 1/31/2014 11:28:57 AM
Marqmax posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

I don't trust anything that comes out of that cesspool.

You're talking about Microsoft execs, right?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#40Viet0nePosted 1/31/2014 11:29:00 AM
Anyone who believes there will be any significant difference between the 360 and Xbox One versions is fooling themselves.

Since Titanfall uses the source engine, the difference between the 360 and Xbox One will only be resolution increase and minor texture improvements as the source engine is severely limited. The $150 AMD APUs are fully capable of running source engine games at 1080p60 yet there is no word of what the Xbox One will run titanfall at.

People bash Tomb Raider DE because it's simply a small improvement in comparison because the only big change was resolution and texture. Hardly anyone claimed it was worthy to pick up the Xbox One for tomb raider.

The same applies to Titfanfall. The differences are so minor that Respawn and Microsoft don't even want to reveal both versions side by side even though the game launches soon. If the differences were significant enough to be used as material to get people to buy Xbox Ones, they would have shown it by now. All footage has been from the PC version and even that pales in comparison to games like CoD Ghosts.

The fact that the Alpha couldn't stay locked at 60FPS even with reduced textures tells you that the performance of the game on the Xbox One at that point is still lacking.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne