Thuway: Titanfall 360 Close To X1, CBOAT Leak Genuine

#41krystylaPosted 1/31/2014 10:30:32 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Wow! I knew the graphics would be bad but nearly identical to 360 is a new low. Oh wait Dead Rising 3 was just like 360 too. So we can conclude any game with a lot of action is going to be 720p 30fps on the XBOX ONE and 1080p 60fps on the PS4? That's the trend I'm seeing and this is now going past "launch" games. I returned my XBOX ONE after i played Dead Rising 3 and couldn't believe how poorly it ran and looked.

Name one game that is 720p/30fps on XBO and 1080p/60fps on PS4 and we all know you never had an XBO
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#42Exodus_PrimePosted 1/31/2014 10:36:04 AM(edited)
krystyla posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Wow! I knew the graphics would be bad but nearly identical to 360 is a new low. Oh wait Dead Rising 3 was just like 360 too. So we can conclude any game with a lot of action is going to be 720p 30fps on the XBOX ONE and 1080p 60fps on the PS4? That's the trend I'm seeing and this is now going past "launch" games. I returned my XBOX ONE after i played Dead Rising 3 and couldn't believe how poorly it ran and looked.

Name one game that is 720p/30fps on XBO and 1080p/60fps on PS4 and we all know you never had an XBO

It's Laylow what did you expect? to quality posting? not even his posts are 1080p 30FPS.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#43benjimainPosted 1/31/2014 10:40:47 AM
LOL called this the other day when declaring I have no interest in this game. I said if I wanted I could just get this near identical game for my 360...

... lol no thanks though.
#44MrImpatient35Posted 1/31/2014 10:44:10 AM
Marqmax posted...
NeoGaf.

I usually don't take anything from NeoGAF seriously. Especially if it has to do with the X1. If I see this again, I'll take it seriously.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#45TrickyPonyPosted 1/31/2014 10:49:10 AM
There was a time when I put a little stock into what Michael Pachter said.
There was never a time when I thought CBOAT was any more reliable or trustworthy than a monkey throwing darts at an idea wheel
#46lunaticcorePosted 1/31/2014 10:56:23 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Oh. We're back to bashing GAF because the news isn't positive today.

Can we still trust their positive news like the update that's supposedly coming in March?

A March update is an educated guess at best for pretty much everybody. We know they are working on it. We know they probably want it to hit before the big Titanfall release when everybody will be talking xbone. It is likely the going to have the patch needed for the new headsets releasing around that time. They specifically said they want it out before E3 (June) I am sure if they could have it out tomorrow they would. Ms has a habit of releasing big software updates before big games. I expect it the last week of FEB, or first week of March.
#47Xfma100Posted 1/31/2014 10:57:07 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
it's not like they had a huge amount of time with the Xone to develop TF, maybe only a year or less? great news as I am getting the 360 version.

I don't care about the texture rumor, but I do hope the 360 version being almost identical to the Xbox One is true.
I'm planning on getting the 360 version if it's good.
---
3DS FC: 2251-4407-1145
#48AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/31/2014 11:29:34 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Can we still trust their positive news like the update that's supposedly coming in March?

This Ace guy is so funny. He uses "we" or "we're" all the time instead of being an individual. You do realize you are talking to more than one person here, right? That much is obvious?

Didn't you answer your own (terrible) question with your post? "We" refers to more than one, Scrappy Doo;)
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#49benjimainPosted 1/31/2014 11:32:05 AM
Sup Ash?
#50ILikeGamesManPosted 1/31/2014 11:37:42 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

This Ace guy is so funny. He uses "we" or "we're" all the time instead of being an individual. You do realize you are talking to more than one person here, right? That much is obvious?

Didn't you answer your own (terrible) question with your post? "We" refers to more than one, Scrappy Doo;)

I hope nobody with an X1 commits a crime, because by this logic that means I should get arrested too since I own one. You know, seeing as how all X1 owners seem to absorb the blame even when they are not involved.