Thuway: Titanfall 360 Close To X1, CBOAT Leak Genuine

#51ILikeGamesManPosted 1/31/2014 11:40:24 AM
By the way Ace, its been a few more weeks. Are you still planning on getting an X1 or just going to come here to trash people?

I hate saying any of this because I don't technically have anything against you at all, but some of the stuff you do is frustrating. You twist, bend and mold situations to fit your arguments and not right that we take the blame for others. Its not a fair argument at all and it doesnt hold up.
#52AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/31/2014 12:36:55 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
By the way Ace, its been a few more weeks. Are you still planning on getting an X1 or just going to come here to trash people?

I hate saying any of this because I don't technically have anything against you at all, but some of the stuff you do is frustrating. You twist, bend and mold situations to fit your arguments and not right that we take the blame for others. Its not a fair argument at all and it doesnt hold up.

Oh I;ll definitely get one at some point, no doubt about it. I checked Target today for the $350 open box deal I heard about but it wasn't meant to be:(

I need Dead Rising 3 and D4, so yeah.
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#53AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/31/2014 12:37:22 PM
benjimain posted...
Sup Ash?

Who's this?:)

Not many remember my good ol' days as Ash, haha.
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#54kcypher2000Posted 1/31/2014 12:39:38 PM
Viet0ne posted...
Anyone who believes there will be any significant difference between the 360 and Xbox One versions is fooling themselves.

Since Titanfall uses the source engine, the difference between the 360 and Xbox One will only be resolution increase and minor texture improvements as the source engine is severely limited. The $150 AMD APUs are fully capable of running source engine games at 1080p60 yet there is no word of what the Xbox One will run titanfall at.

People bash Tomb Raider DE because it's simply a small improvement in comparison because the only big change was resolution and texture. Hardly anyone claimed it was worthy to pick up the Xbox One for tomb raider.

The same applies to Titfanfall. The differences are so minor that Respawn and Microsoft don't even want to reveal both versions side by side even though the game launches soon. If the differences were significant enough to be used as material to get people to buy Xbox Ones, they would have shown it by now. All footage has been from the PC version and even that pales in comparison to games like CoD Ghosts.

The fact that the Alpha couldn't stay locked at 60FPS even with reduced textures tells you that the performance of the game on the Xbox One at that point is still lacking.

Ghosts isnt locked at 60fps but i see you ignore that. Btw i find your desperation comforting to know that i dodged a bullet avoiding the ps4.

Titanfall is going to be awesome and you have nothing to play.
#55SubSeenixPosted 1/31/2014 12:40:50 PM
System Seller...Only with the Power of the ClouD

100$ Console does it the exactly same way as the 500$ Console

NextGen for Xbots xD
Last Gen graphics for 500$
#56BrownGottiPosted 1/31/2014 12:50:39 PM
Use your heads folks!!! Look at BF4 and COD on the 360 and compare them to the X1 counterparts. Sure they will look great on both systems, but you will of course notice the increased visuals on the X1. By how much who knows, but stop overreacting to everything that is posted on the internet.

No one thinks anymore....
#57lunchbox2042Posted 1/31/2014 12:54:38 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Texturesfall

http://i.imgur.com/4ojRLgK.jpg

Burns you like holy water doesn't it.

No. I have a pc more than capable of running this game.
#58Xfma100Posted 1/31/2014 12:58:10 PM
lunchbox2042 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Texturesfall

http://i.imgur.com/4ojRLgK.jpg

Burns you like holy water doesn't it.

No. I have a pc more than capable of running this game.

I wonder if someone will edit that picture and instead of the PS4, the other side would be the 360 version with the pictures being exactly the same due to this rumor...

<_<
---
3DS FC: 2251-4407-1145
#59CapnStankyPosted 1/31/2014 12:58:38 PM
What resolution are Titanfall textures at on PS3 and PS4.....ooops.
#60RemakeMePosted 1/31/2014 12:58:43 PM
Anyones PC can probably run this game. People trying to brag about it not coming to PS4? If it was split screen maybe i'd care but it's not. I dont own a XBOX and i can still play this superior version of this game on decade old hardware that is my PC
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"