Thuway: Titanfall 360 Close To X1, CBOAT Leak Genuine

#61Logical_OnePosted 1/31/2014 1:06:26 PM
RemakeMe posted...
Anyones PC can probably run this game. People trying to brag about it not coming to PS4? If it was split screen maybe i'd care but it's not. I dont own a XBOX and i can still play this superior version of this game on decade old hardware that is my PC

I think you've indulged in the vice mentioned in your sig a little too much if you truly believe what you posted...
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#62snowboard340Posted 1/31/2014 1:06:48 PM
So now we believe "insider" over what the developers say?
#63Exodus_PrimePosted 1/31/2014 1:08:50 PM
Logical_One posted...
RemakeMe posted...
Anyones PC can probably run this game. People trying to brag about it not coming to PS4? If it was split screen maybe i'd care but it's not. I dont own a XBOX and i can still play this superior version of this game on decade old hardware that is my PC

I think you've indulged in the vice mentioned in your sig a little too much if you truly believe what you posted...
---

Lol!!
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#64MRL3G3NDPosted 1/31/2014 1:10:23 PM
I said from jump the game was a last gen port

they said it themselves...they started developing for the 360, then went to next gen...

I swear... they can tell you 4th graders anything and you will eat it right up...

why do you think the player, count resolution, everything is low as hell? Because the XB1 can't handle it?

No

Because you can't bake a cake and takes the eggs out after you've finished it...

It costs too much money to and time try to take things out, and still maintain the same type of gameplay across platforms

You bake the cake (according to the weakest link), and then you add icing and fruit on it... call it the next version...

PC owners know exactly what is going on here... they got the same exact games last gen, maybe some particle effects... extra fog, a bump in framerate...resolution...but the same textures everything...

I bet the only difference in the 360 version will be resolution (540p vs 720p)
---
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
#65Logical_OnePosted 1/31/2014 1:10:41 PM
snowboard340 posted...
So now we believe "insider" over what the developers say?

An 'insider' that has been wrong 90% of the time nonetheless.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#66therickmu25Posted 1/31/2014 1:16:09 PM
Viet0ne posted...
Anyone who believes there will be any significant difference between the 360 and Xbox One versions is fooling themselves.

Since Titanfall uses the source engine, the difference between the 360 and Xbox One will only be resolution increase and minor texture improvements as the source engine is severely limited. The $150 AMD APUs are fully capable of running source engine games at 1080p60 yet there is no word of what the Xbox One will run titanfall at.

People bash Tomb Raider DE because it's simply a small improvement in comparison because the only big change was resolution and texture. Hardly anyone claimed it was worthy to pick up the Xbox One for tomb raider.

The same applies to Titfanfall. The differences are so minor that Respawn and Microsoft don't even want to reveal both versions side by side even though the game launches soon. If the differences were significant enough to be used as material to get people to buy Xbox Ones, they would have shown it by now. All footage has been from the PC version and even that pales in comparison to games like CoD Ghosts.

The fact that the Alpha couldn't stay locked at 60FPS even with reduced textures tells you that the performance of the game on the Xbox One at that point is still lacking.

Neato!
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#67Ramsus082Posted 1/31/2014 1:30:40 PM
Anyone remember the massive Forza5 downgrades from the reveal to it's release? Anyone have thise screens? Par for the course. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#68Xfma100Posted 1/31/2014 1:34:10 PM
CapnStanky posted...
What resolution are Titanfall textures at on PS3 and PS4.....ooops.

The same resolution as Infamous: Second Son on PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
---
3DS FC: 2251-4407-1145
#69benjimainPosted 1/31/2014 1:45:53 PM
CapnStanky posted...
What resolution are Titanfall textures at on PS3 and PS4.....ooops.

Good luck with your pinning all hopes on 1 game out of 100s of multiplats that will all be superior on PS4 and all the superior Sony first party exclusives.

Oh and the GenericFall series will be on PS4 in 2015.
#70billsfanno1Posted 1/31/2014 1:47:16 PM
cboat and thuway are simply the Sony crackers who the ponies all circle-jerk around. Sorry for the crude analogy, but if you ever read neogaf you'd see it's true.

e.g.,
cboat: hte bxox eno cnt do 1o8opee naytiv whti naythng
neogaf pony 1: dat cboat facts again
neogaf pony 2: shame M$
neogaf pony 3: LOL, OMG, LOL cboat is never wrong
neogaf pony 4: f&#@ M$
neogaf token X1 owner: there are already a lot of 1080p X1 games
neogaf pony 5: dat M$ lies
neogaf pony 6: dat upscaler makin em believe its 1080p native
neogaf pony 7: mods, you really need to ban token X1 owner for spreading FUD
neogaf pony 8: dat ban hammer, bring it on
neogaf pony 4: f$#@ token X1 owner
cboat: how dare token X1 owner challenge my inside sources
neogaf pony 1: dat cboat doubta, ban the haytas
neogaf pony9: for those who don't speak cboat, he's saying the xbox can't render anything in 1080p
neogaf pony5: dat cboat interpreter, makin the truth easier to understand
neogaf pony 10: dat harsh reality X1 ownerz
(token X1 owner has been banned)