Anyone like their X1s even more after visiting here? or have a change of heart?

#11EllesarienPosted 1/31/2014 9:12:02 AM
The only opinion I care about when it comes to my own purchasing is my own.

Which is why I am so blown away by the clowns that have tried for 3 months now to convince others they have made a mistake in their own decision of purchasing. The arrogance of that is almost beyond belief.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#12ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 9:18:49 AM
Couldn't agree any more with both Reflex and Ellesarian.

The summary is:

- The PS4 trolls are probably the worst of the bunch
- Still get a PS4 because its a great system
- If you are here to convince me to hate the X1, you're wasting your time. The opposite is actually happening.
#13Reflex-ArcPosted 1/31/2014 9:31:05 AM
Just to be clear, my opinion is not based soley on this forum, either. Another very active Off Topic forum I'm a member of has a dedicated long running thread on each console. The XBO thread is pretty chill, mainly talking about upcoming games, and the PS4 thread alternates between "lolz xbone" and creepy "gooble gobble, one of us" back pattery. It's a shame, really, as we are all gamers and both consoles have/will have great games to play. :(
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#1495_EclipsePosted 1/31/2014 9:43:52 AM
Anyone discouraged to buy a Ps4 based on these boards is a bit of an idiot to be honest. Because none of you would have owned 360's had you visited the Ps3 boards lol.

Anytime people try to lie and spin things in their favor, trolls will come. And this board is filled with both.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#15ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 9:46:40 AM
Being discouraged by the fanbase isn't exactly unreasonable though. I like playing multiplayer games and if the community here represents the PS4 community as a whole, you will never catch me playing online.
#16Bryant187Posted 1/31/2014 9:49:06 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
In the last few weeks, I have found myself pretty much using nothing other than my X1. I come here and see the same threads on a weekly basis and it has left a very sour taste in my mouth in regards to the PS4. I was on a mini vacation recently so I was not around for a bit, but coming back everything is still the same. I know it's stupid to let people change your opinion of something, but all of the constant negativity is making me really love my X1.

I feel like a lot of people who constantly hate on the X1 are attempting to talk me out of enjoying it, but honestly its doing the opposite. When I look at my PS4, I think of a community that only cares about framerate and not games and it makes me want to toss it out a window. It sounds stupid, but its not really something I can control.

X1 fans. Lets continue playing games and stick to how we have been. I see comments on Kotaku and other sites pointing out similar feelings to what I just said. Right now we look like a very solid community who dont resort to trolling other boards and lets keep it that way.

Preordered Titanfall!

I know how you feel. I had a PS4 first, and most of the time if I brought up X1. I would get such hate while playing that game. It's ridiculous really, what happened to people being able to enjoy games no matter what the console. I remember having a gamecube and ps2 while a few friends had xboxs. We never argued which consoles were better, we just talked about how we wished some of those games were on our systems. When it came down to it, we would just all grab 1 of each system head to a friends house and just play on them all. Usually we'd play SB Melee, DBZ Budokai 2/3 and Halo 2. We would play other multiplayers but those were the big 4. But now it's always, this system is better no that one is. This one has better games, nuh-uh mine does. The 6th Gen systems were basically the last gen to truly have a lot of exclusives, but now most are multi's. Anyways I grabbed an X1 with DR3 and honestly have been enjoying it more then my PS4. But at the same time I don't want to discourage people from buying a PS4, I believe that's their choice which system they have.

Also have Titanfall, Thief, and Plants vs Zombies GW preordered. So looking for people to add to play TF and PvZ with.
---
GT - Rizriel
#17TwinmoldPosted 1/31/2014 9:50:27 AM
Because none of you would have owned 360's had you visited the Ps3 boards lol.

Who applies the ointment to your ass daily? All I ever see you post about is how it's fair to troll the Xbox One forum because 7 years ago, some people trolled the PS3 forum.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#18regsantotomasPosted 1/31/2014 10:07:27 AM
I don't allow random internet posters affect my level of enjoyment or purchasing decisions unless it is pertinent information that I would have already considered.

I find that most concerns or issues brought up here are overblown and often filled with disingenuous incredulity.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#19Exodus_PrimePosted 1/31/2014 10:09:47 AM
Twinmold posted...
Because none of you would have owned 360's had you visited the Ps3 boards lol.

Who applies the ointment to your ass daily? All I ever see you post about is how it's fair to troll the Xbox One forum because 7 years ago, some people trolled the PS3 forum.

Welp..you beat me to it.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#20TheRaiderNationPosted 1/31/2014 10:17:29 AM
Honestly, gamers benefit from have choice when it comes to consoles. It is could for all gamers that the Xbox One and PS4 perform and sell well. Competition keeps prices from rising too sharp and keeps excellent development/innovation as both companies are trying to make the "better" consoles.

What do fanboys want, one console to completely dominate and monopolize the industry, that would be a terrible day for all gamers.

Go with whatever console you feel suits you best and ignore fanboyism on the fourms.