Anyone like their X1s even more after visiting here? or have a change of heart?

#61sonicteam2k1Posted 1/31/2014 8:32:09 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
No. I honestly can't wait to get a PS4. As soon as amazon starts selling them again I should have enough points to get one. I'm sure when I get a PS4 it will just sit too

Better hurry up then because they're on Amazon now

damn didn't expect them to get them in this soon. aint got enough points atm :-/
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#62Superman070776Posted 1/31/2014 8:32:19 PM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
It's not like TC behaves much better than the people he's talking about so I can understand the point of the topic, but the author of it makes it laughable.

Besides, both boards are piss poor. Can't say anything good about ps4 or bad about xb1 on this board without people like TC following you around and berating you for it and can't say anything good about xb1 or bad about ps4 on that board without the same result.

Bottom line, nobody should let the Gamefaqs be a measuring stick of either console's online community because I very rarely come across people who act like that over such a trivial thing when I'm actually online on either service.

I find it ironic that tc calls ps4 fans the worse when he feels the need to create a topic so xbox fans can gather to trash talk ps4 fan.

At least ps4 fans keep it console related, no need to go all personally.

Well, the fact that PS4 fans who never intend to get the X1 are here says all that needs to be said. If they were in the proper forum, they couldn't get their feelings hurt by these kind of topics.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#63SS_MetalSonicPosted 1/31/2014 10:50:39 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
In the last few weeks, I have found myself pretty much using nothing other than my X1. I come here and see the same threads on a weekly basis and it has left a very sour taste in my mouth in regards to the PS4. I was on a mini vacation recently so I was not around for a bit, but coming back everything is still the same. I know it's stupid to let people change your opinion of something, but all of the constant negativity is making me really love my X1.

I feel like a lot of people who constantly hate on the X1 are attempting to talk me out of enjoying it, but honestly its doing the opposite. When I look at my PS4, I think of a community that only cares about framerate and not games and it makes me want to toss it out a window. It sounds stupid, but its not really something I can control.

X1 fans. Lets continue playing games and stick to how we have been. I see comments on Kotaku and other sites pointing out similar feelings to what I just said. Right now we look like a very solid community who dont resort to trolling other boards and lets keep it that way.

Preordered Titanfall!

I feel the same way. add to that how the community doesn't seem to really care about their exclusives. killzone is already starting to die and after killzone 3 I really should have known better but the way the shadow fall board was hyping it I thought the community would stay strong.

I have been playing my xbox one all this week and only played Ps4 once. and that was for about an hour of Call of duty . For us multi console owners its strange how playstation fanatics act. just really strange. they brag about the cel and graphics and their superior exclusives . playstaion crazies talk about their exclusives while xbox fans play their exclusives.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#64ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 9:16:01 AM
benjimain posted...
Lol at people calling AceAndJunpei a troll. This guy was highly critical of the PS3 and Vita when they released too.

Isn't that kind of worse? I don't really know him that well nor do I actually mind him, but you are saying he does this everywhere? Who spends that much time being negative instead of enjoying games?

I guess there is not much else I can really say though. I don' sit around hating on everything like a grinch, so I don't expect to understand why he does it any time soon. Ill continue to enjoy my X1 more than ever.
#65DamnEvilDogPosted 2/4/2014 9:40:46 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
krystyla posted...
I was seriously discouraged on buying a PS4 at launch by the PS community and that hasn't changed.

I am only still on these boards outta spite but the best thing would probably be to let it die and move to the 360 board

I know it sounds dumb when you think about it, but its really true. I feel like the PS4 vs X1 fights are exposing people for who they really are. As of right now, the people who constantly troll here are not gamers in my opinion. They would love to think they are, but they are not.

Its stupid too because the PS4 is a great machine. Every time I see it though I just think of this community and the fact its basically filled with people who talk about everything but games.

I'm gonna quote you because that is how I feel.

Will probably not get a PS4, but I might, I know many of the people who watch me on my art pages are getting or already have one, and even though I have gotten flack because I chose the Xbox One I don't want PS4 to die because a lot of those people are close friends or people I consider family.

And I like to add not everyone who chooses one console or the other are die hard brand monkeys, after E3 I knew I wanted the Xbox One for sure.

If power and price were the most important thing to me I could have gone PS4, but the games on Xbox One are more attractive to me, and well besides the dumb numbers that get flashed around so much because the Xbox One versions of the games run worse, we are gonna play the same games in the end.
#66AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/4/2014 9:51:19 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
benjimain posted...
Lol at people calling AceAndJunpei a troll. This guy was highly critical of the PS3 and Vita when they released too.

Isn't that kind of worse? I don't really know him that well nor do I actually mind him, but you are saying he does this everywhere? Who spends that much time being negative instead of enjoying games?

I guess there is not much else I can really say though. I don' sit around hating on everything like a grinch, so I don't expect to understand why he does it any time soon. Ill continue to enjoy my X1 more than ever.

No, it's not worse.

In what f***** up world do you live where consumers don't have the right to talk about a system's problems with the hopes that it will get better?

PS3 was abysmal at launch, and customer complaints and outcry resulted in in-game XMB, Trophies, a better PS Store, etc.

Consumer complaints got the DRM removed from the Xbone and allows people to rent games and loan them among friends.

And you consider these bad developments? Lol, you and your ilk are the problem; you'd happily accept whatever s*** they'd shovel down your throat and we'd end up with the worst consoles ever.

You're a cancer on gaming, you and all the others like you who try to discourage others from speaking their minds.
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#67ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 9:58:05 AM
Ace, if you are all about fixing the world's problems, you are doing it an extremely misguided way. You think sitting here and trolling Gamefaqs about how you think the X1 sucks is going to fix it? Why don't you use this so called "rights" and go post complaints in the X1 suggestion forums like everyone else?

You think you are saving of us all from bad consoles by sitting here and trashing everything, but unfortunately everything you do here means nothing. If you are going to act like you actually care, you might as well at least use the proper channels. Things dont get fixed because you are on here calling people the cancer of gaming.

By the way, I actually submitted suggestions for things I wanted to be improved. I have provided way better feedback than you ever will. My suggestions will be heard because I did them correctly and in the right location and didnt sit around gamefaqs passing off my trolling as me helping the X1 improve.

You can try to pull the wool over my eyes with this stuff, but unfortunately I am not buying it. Take your complaints to the right place and make a difference instead of doing what you do here almost on a day to day basis. Right now, you're not exactly being the hero you think you are.
#68Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 2/4/2014 10:04:18 AM
I don't have a One yet, but our tax refund should be deposited into my bank account by the end of the week and the first thing I am going to do when that happens is pick one up. Message boards like this have had zero influence on my decision to go with the One over the PS4. My decision was based mainly on the fact that I don't particularly enjoy playing online with randoms and all of my buddies are going with the One and that the One has more games already out or coming out over the course of this year that interest me.

I will definitely be purchasing a PS4 next year, but going with the One makes the most sense in my situation. It's just a shame that some people can't just play whatever system they like and enjoy themselves instead of feeling the need to be tools and argue about which system is better or why they think somebody made a bad decision choosing the other system.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#69Laylow12Posted 2/4/2014 10:06:16 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Ace, if you are all about fixing the world's problems, you are doing it an extremely misguided way. You think sitting here and trolling Gamefaqs about how you think the X1 sucks is going to fix it? Why don't you use this so called "rights" and go post complaints in the X1 suggestion forums like everyone else?

You think you are saving of us all from bad consoles by sitting here and trashing everything, but unfortunately everything you do here means nothing. If you are going to act like you actually care, you might as well at least use the proper channels. Things dont get fixed because you are on here calling people the cancer of gaming.

By the way, I actually submitted suggestions for things I wanted to be improved. I have provided way better feedback than you ever will. My suggestions will be heard because I did them correctly and in the right location and didnt sit around gamefaqs passing off my trolling as me helping the X1 improve.

You can try to pull the wool over my eyes with this stuff, but unfortunately I am not buying it. Take your complaints to the right place and make a difference instead of doing what you do here almost on a day to day basis. Right now, you're not exactly being the hero you think you are.

I think the wool has already been pulled over your eyes by your blind fanboy goggles. Take those off and have a look around, you're being fooled into thinking you're changing anything factually.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#70AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/4/2014 10:14:02 AM
Lol @ people thinking MS doesn't have employees monitoring message boards and running damage control.

They see what people are saying.
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)