Anyone like their X1s even more after visiting here? or have a change of heart?

#81AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/4/2014 10:48:02 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Yeah, sitting silently and accepting a flawed console will make it all better.

Just like how the Allies won World War 2 by sitting in their homes quietly waiting for Germany to get bored and give up, right? Lol, no.

I'm almost 100% sure you're a paid MS employee at this point.

Did you just seriously compare a friggin' TOY, to WW2?

God help us....

They don't call it the console war for nothing, sucker;)
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#82DamnEvilDogPosted 2/4/2014 10:54:56 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Just like how the Allies won World War 2 by sitting in their homes quietly waiting for Germany to get bored and give up, right? Lol, no.

You are outright ignoring every single reply of mine. I have said more than once that I have put in complaints on the official board. How is that "sitting silently". You are not going to win this argument Ace. Sorry.

Oh and comparing the consoles with WW-freaking-2 was almost signature worthy failure.

If I was a paid employee, I would be on the PS4 boards trying to convert people. Not talking to people who you would think would already own the ****** console. You cant be serious.

Skynet82997 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Did you just seriously compare a friggin' TOY, to WW2?

God help us....

This is a good example of why I had already blocked that person already, they are saying things that are just plain daft.

The amount of energy Ace is putting into coming back and replying and continuing to troll is pathetic, there are plenty of other things that can be done with that time... like playing a game on your console of choice...
#83Rome218Posted 2/4/2014 11:49:44 AM
I think a large part of the problem is due to modders responding to topics that make Sony fans upset, and they will delete it for off topic posting, often with a no karma loss.

People like Killa_Priest who say Xbox One fanboys are horrible because we won't acknowledge something. First of all, shut up. When I see 12 days of post about TR made by the same spiteful guys I've come to know, it's no longer informing us. We get it, and they're just rubbing it in. Do you really lack any common sense?

I have been away for a few days, and I notice the SAME people from the PS4 boards like Ryu_whatever are still on the xbox one boards. They come here on a daily basis to start arguments. Ryu was so obsessed, he demanded to know what makes Titanfall so special, like people have to justify his inquiries because heaven forbid the xbox one has a fun looking exclusive that isn't on the PS4.

I made a thread saying I wish things were like they used to be, when people just enjoyed games and things like 1080p and 60fps weren't all the talk. That is the mentality of a casual, mainstream gamer. My thread was marked for off topic posting, despite people agreeing.

I owned every Sony Playstation but I do not see myself getting a PS4. People say fanboys of anything suck, I agree. However, Sony fanboys act like religious zealots and instead of gaming, their online social activities consist of coming to a board for fans of the other system, and they sit around making nasty comments at anything someone says positive about the xbox. Sony fanboys are by for the worst, because they are aggressive and mean, and they seem to be able to make time every day to act this way.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#84AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/4/2014 11:53:12 AM
I'm just glad I could provide another straw man argument for you guys; now instead of acknowledging legitimate complaints, you can just brush it off and throw the war analogy in my face:)

I'm very happy I could provide you with further deflectionary material.
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
#85Golden MavenPosted 2/4/2014 2:54:57 PM
I agree with you, TC. I've owned all PlayStations. At this point, I would rather just get an American console because it caters to my tastes more.

As far as the community, there is some truth to what you say, and I say this based on what I've seen on GFAQs, other sites, and on PSN itself. A lot of PlayStation gamers act completely a-social, take their online reputations far too seriously and just get obsessive about the game they are playing.

It's not too bad on games like GTA cause that's a pretty wide net of people. Get into more "niche" games and you'll see what I mean.

I rarely see such behaviour on PC online games. It's mostly level-headed people just having a good time.
#86TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 2/4/2014 3:22:02 PM
Golden Maven posted...
I agree with you, TC. I've owned all PlayStations. At this point, I would rather just get an American console because it caters to my tastes more.

As far as the community, there is some truth to what you say, and I say this based on what I've seen on GFAQs, other sites, and on PSN itself. A lot of PlayStation gamers act completely a-social, take their online reputations far too seriously and just get obsessive about the game they are playing.

It's not too bad on games like GTA cause that's a pretty wide net of people. Get into more "niche" games and you'll see what I mean.

I rarely see such behaviour on PC online games. It's mostly level-headed people just having a good time.

Other than the antisocial bit, I haven't experienced much of that other stuff. You did do a great job of describing the xb1 and ps4 Gfaqs boards though lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#87Laylow12Posted 2/4/2014 6:31:30 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
I just refreshed and saw that I am ignoring 1 message on this page. If that laylow guy is responding to me then he is insane. He even knows I have him blocked, but he continues to reply to everything I say.

Come on brah, you read it and you know it. =P

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#88Spetsnaz420Posted 2/5/2014 3:56:21 AM
I would hate to be so weak willed and feeble minded that I let anyone from here have any impact on my time spent away from these boards. When I boot up my PS4 I don't think "oh thank God I have this system because of stupid fanboys". The only thing your doing here is confirming that the one thing the trolls want to do is effective as hell... And that's living rent free inside your head

Pathetic
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?