Anyone else preparing for....

#1Shaolin015Posted 1/31/2014 1:51:31 PM
Titanfall to drop with horrible server issues. I don't want it to be but EA's history has got me worried. It would certainly put a damper on what was going to be the definitive next gen starting point
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 1/31/2014 1:52:43 PM
I thought TitanFall was going to run on Microsoft servers not EA's?
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#3Ironman06Posted 1/31/2014 1:53:39 PM
I'm sure the first week will be rocky. Pretty much every game is. What I'm dreading most is the over dramatic response this board will surly get.
#4Bryant187Posted 1/31/2014 1:55:17 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I thought TitanFall was going to run on Microsoft servers not EA's?

Yeah its suppose to run on ms's Azure Servers(I think that what they're called).
---
GT - Rizriel
#5EllesarienPosted 1/31/2014 1:58:28 PM
Ironman06 posted...
I'm sure the first week will be rocky. Pretty much every game is. What I'm dreading most is the over dramatic response this board will surly get.

This SO MUCH. It could be working flawless for 10 straight days but a 15 minute outage will bring so many bitter angst ridden Ponies flowing in here to pronounce it an utter failure.

Probably a smart thing to just ignore this board for a week or so after the Titanfall launch.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6Special-EddPosted 1/31/2014 2:04:00 PM
Yes, of course I expect there to be issues at launch for probably the first few days. I just hope they are resolved quickly.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 1/31/2014 2:04:53 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Ironman06 posted...

This SO MUCH. It could be working flawless for 10 straight days but a 15 minute outage will bring so many bitter angst ridden Ponies flowing in here to pronounce it an utter failure.

Probably a smart thing to just ignore this board for a week or so after the Titanfall launch.

Yup this ^...I'm sorry guys I won't be here to watch the fake backlash towards the game because i'll be too busy enjoying it :-)...I bet the game has offline bot matches, calling it right now.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#8archibald3Posted 1/31/2014 2:14:01 PM
Yeah i hate to sound like a broken record but the best way to deal with this scourge is to not respond to it`s content. It goes against most peoples nature evidently but this would have probably ended already if Xbox owners simply didn`t debate "useless kinect ", "kinect spycam" , "resolution/fps" , and the myriad of other topics. There is a time and a place but its long since past, and most assuredly complete pointless when its a troll. Trolls want their threads to be pages long - no matter what people are saying.