Microsoft Seeking Legal Action Against Xbox One Leaker

#11zmousePosted 1/31/2014 8:53:28 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Microsoft trying to blame anyone but themselves for the mess they made. Microsoft made the console that's not able to play AAA games at the same 1080p and 60fps that the PS4 can. They forced KINECT 2.0 down everyone's throats. They came in at $100 more for less performance. They're the ones who said TV TV TV SPORTS WATER COOLER during E3. They have nobody to blame but themselves. Also, PAY WALL, broken party system, broken friends list and "THE CLOUD" BS.

......and thenn
#12Laylow12Posted 1/31/2014 8:57:42 PM
zmouse posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Microsoft trying to blame anyone but themselves for the mess they made. Microsoft made the console that's not able to play AAA games at the same 1080p and 60fps that the PS4 can. They forced KINECT 2.0 down everyone's throats. They came in at $100 more for less performance. They're the ones who said TV TV TV SPORTS WATER COOLER during E3. They have nobody to blame but themselves. Also, PAY WALL, broken party system, broken friends list and "THE CLOUD" BS.

......and thenn

.......we all had a perfect day?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#13lunaticcorePosted 1/31/2014 9:04:40 PM
Derp so hard.

Not sure how looking for a possible NDA breaker is the same as saying they made mistakes.

The Titanfall texture "leak" is moronic. The alpha download is less than 4gb. Although that was a separate leak from the big list. Many of them seems like obvious guess work like the Crackdown 3 leak, Halo 2 anniv. Although I feel like Halo 2 coming out this year instead of 5 could/should be seen as a negative.
#14singhellotakuPosted 1/31/2014 9:13:24 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
MS is kind of dumb in the sense that by going after the guy, they're confirming he's correct because he leaked stuff they didn't want to spread.

yep, that said I didn't see anything in that leaked list that I didn't already assume was coming
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#15motoraptorPosted 1/31/2014 10:31:59 PM
This topic proves people will use anything as ammunition to start ranting about MS, wow is it ever pathetic...
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#16aszsithPosted 1/31/2014 10:44:17 PM
C810 posted...
That's total BS. Leaks always happen, they are basically part of the industry. So I hope this fails miserably and everyone else learns to keep a tighter lid on sensitive info and not blame others for their mistakes

What if the person who leaked the information signed an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)? Should Microsoft not be allowed to seek legal remedy in relation to the breach of contract? If that is the case, then you want the legal system to fail miserably.

It is unlikely that Microsoft would seek legal retribution without an NDA in place. They are a large corporation with a large legal department who wouldn't file suit unless fairly certain that they had a legitimate cause. They are a business and board wouldn't allowed them to waste the time or money to pursue a case without a certain degree of certainty.

Regardless, I hope for your sake that you never end up in litigation, otherwise the system you hope fails would fail to protect you.

I also hope that this succeeds so people may start to learn to take personal responsibility as their actions on the Internet can have real, legal consequences.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.