459.99 Titanfall bundle would really make for a competitive SKU

#1biomanPosted 1/31/2014 4:14:11 PM
I have no clue about the economics of it, or if Microsoft could take that kind of hit on selling the console but I think that would be an ideal price point that would see a lot of people who are on the fence jumping in...

Its basically the price of a PS4 and a killer app game, and only 40 bucks off the original MSRP.

I don't own an Xbox yet but I would totally jump on that deal.
---
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3) Splintercell Conviction (360)
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/31/2014 4:18:09 PM
of course you would. It's less expensive than an xbox one without a game...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3SindurPosted 1/31/2014 4:21:48 PM
actually, with the apparent custom titanfall paint job that the one in the bundle would have, I think the regular price of $499.99 with the game would be a good enough deal on its own
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Sindur
PSN: Sindur
#4MrImpatient35Posted 1/31/2014 4:25:32 PM
I think you're being too optimistic. I'd hope for something like $560. I'd buy that.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#5TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/31/2014 5:31:52 PM
Sindur posted...
actually, with the apparent custom titanfall paint job that the one in the bundle would have, I think the regular price of $499.99 with the game would be a good enough deal on its own

Agreed, and that's probably what will happen.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#6BDJaycePosted 1/31/2014 5:35:03 PM
I think a titanfall console/bundle would be grievous misuse of resources. This isn't Halo or Call of Duty, this game could suck for all anybody knows.. it has no history, no built credibility.

If the game is good then yeah.. I can see them shelling out the money for a line of 'limited' edition consoles and bundles for Titanfall 2 but I think we would've heard about a 'bundle' already if there was going to be one.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723