question about getting a game new and the wrapping

#1sonicteam2k1Posted 1/31/2014 4:19:26 PM
I bought battlefield 4 new off ebay and i wanted to know when you bought battlefield 4 did it come in cellophane or some heat seal like Lost Odyssey? I ordered a copy off ebay and it looks like it's been heat sealed and I can hear something broken inside of the case. The wrapping doesn't bother me too much but it's the chipped piece bouncing around inside that really bugs me.

I'm sending it back because i can hear something broken, but I wanted to know if the copies are supposed to be cellophane like any other game/dvd/blu ray. It looks like someone sealed it back up like they do with the heat gun and plastic wrap.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#2Killah PriestPosted 1/31/2014 4:21:32 PM(edited)
it should still have that sticker on the side where the case opens and you should be able to tell if that was tampered with or not.

only retail game I got (and returned) was dead rising 3 and it was in a normal cellophane not a heat wrap.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#3sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 4:23:09 PM
Killah Priest posted...
it should still have that sticker on the side where the case opens and you should be able to tell if that was tampered with or not.

it has that but those can put put back on. I've seen that done before.
---
See The Game Collection
#4krillensPosted 1/31/2014 4:28:38 PM
just open it, ebay will honor your refund if you got ripped off
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#5Killah PriestPosted 1/31/2014 4:31:05 PM

of course it can be put back on but you should be able to tell unless they were REALLY slick about it.
---
#6sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 4:33:41 PM
Killah Priest posted...

of course it can be put back on but you should be able to tell unless they were REALLY slick about it.

man just something doesn't smell right with this one. there's all kinds of particles under the plastic, like sand...etc, and the wrapping is very beat up and obviously heat sealed. and that little piece inside that broke off of something, moving around in the case. Wonder what that is??
---
See The Game Collection
#7Killah PriestPosted 1/31/2014 4:45:04 PM
Yea I'd just stick with your gut and return it.
---
#8plus1zeroPosted 1/31/2014 4:46:55 PM
All of my x1 games came like normal. My bf4 on ps4 came like yours, TC, and I ordered from amazon.