Games to get with Tax Return

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games to get with Tax Return
1 year ago#1
So I'm getting about $4700~$5000(I not for sure how much state will give me yet. which is why I have the range) back on Tax Return.

I already have DR3 for the X1, but I'm looking for suggestions. I have $800 to spend on gaming out of it.
So far I planned on preordering Titanfall and Plants Vs Zombies GW.
Any suggestions on games I should pick up or preorder?
---
GT - Rizriel
1 year ago#2
Dayum! I wish I was getting that much. ~$940 here. Probably going to nab an Xbox and DR3.
---
Now Playing: Xenoblade (Wii), FF13 (PS3), Gears 3 (360)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue
1 year ago#3
Kenaue posted...
Dayum! I wish I was getting that much. ~$940 here. Probably going to nab an Xbox and DR3.

lol, I would've gotten around $1500 but I claimed my son since he was born last December and my girlfriend since she doesn't work. Yay for Earned Income. haha
---
GT - Rizriel
1 year ago#4
Kenaue posted...

Have kids, they get you $1k each.

On topic, just go to gamestop and get a used copy of 2 games, return them in a week try 2 more then decide. But with $800, I would just get a ps4 also, not trolling, I like owning both. I got to save my tax money, homes are expensive to own....so is a wife and kids.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
1 year ago#5
kennyynnoo posted...
Kenaue posted...

On topic, just go to gamestop and get a used copy of 2 games, return them in a week try 2 more then decide. But with $800, I would just get a ps4 also, not trolling, I like owning both. I got to save my tax money, homes are expensive to own....so is a wife and kids.

I already have a PS4 and have Infamous SS paid off already. I was looking to expand my X1 collection atm.

PS4 - AC4, Knack, KZ, BF4
X1 - DR3

Maybe I could pick up Ghosts and Ryse for X1.
---
GT - Rizriel
1 year ago#6
kennyynnoo posted...
Kenaue posted...

I ain't in the market for kids. Already got a PS4 as well.
---
Now Playing: Xenoblade (Wii), FF13 (PS3), Gears 3 (360)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue
1 year ago#7
Ryse is underated, I hate gladiator themes anything but enjoy it. Just don't play more then an hour at a time, its repetitive. There isn't a lot of choices unless you like racing or sports to. I have forza, bf4, ryse, legos marvel(wife co op), NBA 2k and like them all. I'm waiting on watch dogs, the crew and forza horizon 2. Also a new tom clancy game. Everyone else wants titanfall, not for me but an idea.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
1 year ago#8
kennyynnoo posted...
Kenaue posted...

I totally agree with this...also get the titanfall controller....and a nice headset...they are coming in march...the headsets are okay..but I like spending money...
1 year ago#9
nothing good is really even coming out except MGS5GZ....and then Watch Dogs and The Crew in June??????? I say just pre-order whatever you want until it gets here. they really should have waited until the summer to release these current gen consoles.
1 year ago#10
I'm planning on getting PvZ: Garden Warfare, Titanfall and one other game. Maybe Thief or Forza 5, I haven't decided yet. I already have BF4, Ghost, DR3, Ryse and NFS Rivals.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games to get with Tax Return

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived