Games to get with Tax Return

#1Bryant187Posted 1/31/2014 5:37:07 PM
So I'm getting about $4700~$5000(I not for sure how much state will give me yet. which is why I have the range) back on Tax Return.

I already have DR3 for the X1, but I'm looking for suggestions. I have $800 to spend on gaming out of it.
So far I planned on preordering Titanfall and Plants Vs Zombies GW.
Any suggestions on games I should pick up or preorder?
---
GT - Rizriel
#2KenauePosted 1/31/2014 5:38:42 PM
Dayum! I wish I was getting that much. ~$940 here. Probably going to nab an Xbox and DR3.
---
Now Playing: Xenoblade (Wii), FF13 (PS3), Gears 3 (360)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue
#3Bryant187(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 5:45:55 PM
Kenaue posted...
Dayum! I wish I was getting that much. ~$940 here. Probably going to nab an Xbox and DR3.

lol, I would've gotten around $1500 but I claimed my son since he was born last December and my girlfriend since she doesn't work. Yay for Earned Income. haha
---
GT - Rizriel
#4kennyynnooPosted 1/31/2014 5:47:44 PM
Kenaue posted...

Have kids, they get you $1k each.

On topic, just go to gamestop and get a used copy of 2 games, return them in a week try 2 more then decide. But with $800, I would just get a ps4 also, not trolling, I like owning both. I got to save my tax money, homes are expensive to own....so is a wife and kids.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#5Bryant187(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 5:50:49 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Kenaue posted...

On topic, just go to gamestop and get a used copy of 2 games, return them in a week try 2 more then decide. But with $800, I would just get a ps4 also, not trolling, I like owning both. I got to save my tax money, homes are expensive to own....so is a wife and kids.

I already have a PS4 and have Infamous SS paid off already. I was looking to expand my X1 collection atm.

PS4 - AC4, Knack, KZ, BF4
X1 - DR3

Maybe I could pick up Ghosts and Ryse for X1.
---
GT - Rizriel
#6KenauePosted 1/31/2014 5:54:12 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Kenaue posted...

I ain't in the market for kids. Already got a PS4 as well.
---
Now Playing: Xenoblade (Wii), FF13 (PS3), Gears 3 (360)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue
#7kennyynnooPosted 1/31/2014 5:55:54 PM
Ryse is underated, I hate gladiator themes anything but enjoy it. Just don't play more then an hour at a time, its repetitive. There isn't a lot of choices unless you like racing or sports to. I have forza, bf4, ryse, legos marvel(wife co op), NBA 2k and like them all. I'm waiting on watch dogs, the crew and forza horizon 2. Also a new tom clancy game. Everyone else wants titanfall, not for me but an idea.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#8Lawboy2Posted 1/31/2014 5:58:24 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Kenaue posted...

I totally agree with this...also get the titanfall controller....and a nice headset...they are coming in march...the headsets are okay..but I like spending money...
#9ill-thoughtsPosted 1/31/2014 6:00:00 PM
nothing good is really even coming out except MGS5GZ....and then Watch Dogs and The Crew in June??????? I say just pre-order whatever you want until it gets here. they really should have waited until the summer to release these current gen consoles.
#10bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 1/31/2014 6:00:11 PM
I'm planning on getting PvZ: Garden Warfare, Titanfall and one other game. Maybe Thief or Forza 5, I haven't decided yet. I already have BF4, Ghost, DR3, Ryse and NFS Rivals.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.