Games to get with Tax Return

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games to get with Tax Return
1 year ago#21
$5k damn that's like 10x as that as me. Did you pay anywhere near that much in?
1 year ago#22
zmouse posted...
$5k damn that's like 10x as that as me. Did you pay anywhere near that much in?

It was about $1700 they took with Federal. I did claim my son and claimed my gf as a dependent since she doesn't work. So I got head of household plus Earned Income. I was following as best as I could at the HR Block where I got them done. It was confusing, but no complaints. lol
---
GT - Rizriel
1 year ago#23
so you withheld nearly 7k and got 5k back?
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
1 year ago#24
krillens posted...

HR Block did mine. I made about $23k and I should've gotten around $1500 back. I claimed my son and gf, so I got more than that. A kid gets you an extra $1000+ and idk what a dependent gets you. But apparently the lady said I should get around $4700, plus whatever State gives me after I file those. I think state is usually around $0~300 ish.
---
GT - Rizriel
1 year ago#25
Bryant187 posted...
krillens posted...

HR Block did mine. I made about $23k and I should've gotten around $1500 back. I claimed my son and gf, so I got more than that. A kid gets you an extra $1000+ and idk what a dependent gets you. But apparently the lady said I should get around $4700, plus whatever State gives me after I file those. I think state is usually around $0~300 ish.

i guess you were filed as head of household. nice, grats.

since you seem to have all the gaming rigs you want... maybe a bigger TV, or sound system? there arent really that much good new games out now
---
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
1 year ago#26
krillens posted...
Bryant187 posted...
krillens posted...

since you seem to have all the gaming rigs you want... maybe a bigger TV, or sound system? there arent really that much good new games out now

I have a 22" Tv, so I guess I could use an upgrade. What would you recommend? Also Im willing to spend at most $250 for the tv without taxes included.
---
GT - Rizriel
1 year ago#27
Bryant187 posted...
krillens posted...
Bryant187 posted...
krillens posted...

I have a 22" Tv, so I guess I could use an upgrade. What would you recommend? Also Im willing to spend at most $250 for the tv without taxes included.

ahh shoot.. not sure tbh. i see a 39" on newegg for your price range

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889270035

not sure of the quality, also, its refurbished. i bought a refurbished tv from this site once though and it was fine
---
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
1 year ago#28
krillens posted...
Bryant187 posted...
krillens posted...
Bryant187 posted...
krillens posted...

ahh shoot.. not sure tbh. i see a 39" on newegg for your price range

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889270035

not sure of the quality, also, its refurbished. i bought a refurbished tv from this site once though and it was fine

I do shop there a lot for computer parts and haven't had a problem yet. So I could check it out. Thank You.
---
GT - Rizriel
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games to get with Tax Return

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived