Anyone pretty much just watch TV with it so far?

#1Gmoney-Posted 1/31/2014 8:25:09 PM
Yeah, I love my console even though in yelling at it sometimes.. I love not needing a remote except for actually changing channels since they aren't ready in Canada yet. But going to netflix or twitch and back to TV is awesome.

However, on the gaming side of things..it feels quite lackluster so far... Dead Rising was decent but I got bored before beating it since it's pretty much more of the same with lots of zombies on the screen.

Besides Titanfall which looks to be small COD games with mechs.. What else is releasing that's exclusive? Also, I guess I should say I don't like Halo or Forza.. Is it true we may get a new Crackdown? Hopefully it's good and isn't out done by the already played Saints Row IV.

I also have a PS4.. Just as bored with that.. Basically played ACIV and it's been collecting dust ever since. Waiting on Second Son basically.
---
The fire baby, it'll burn us both. Always....and never.
#2DeathRupterPosted 1/31/2014 10:16:08 PM
keep it fresh, trade in your games. Say Dead Rising 3 for Ryse? You should 1 sports game, 1 shooter and 1 single player game.

I just picked up Tomb Raider. Trade games, once you beat a game, they have no sentimental value to you. collects dust.
---
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 1/31/2014 10:24:31 PM
DeathRupter posted...
keep it fresh, trade in your games. Say Dead Rising 3 for Ryse? You should 1 sports game, 1 shooter and 1 single player game.

I just picked up Tomb Raider. Trade games, once you beat a game, they have no sentimental value to you. collects dust.

Sports games are gross
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#4Superman070776Posted 1/31/2014 10:35:34 PM
I got Ghosts, Peggle 2, and Powerstar Golf. That has been enough, and will do fine until the betas for Project Spark and TitanFall. Never watched TV because I have two TVs in my living room, one for watching and one for playing on.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#5Gmoney-(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 7:27:08 PM
I may have to check out Peggle and know nothing of Powerstar golf. Gonna youtube it I suppose.
---
The fire baby, it'll burn us both. Always....and never.