Will Black Ops 3 sell poorly on XB1?

#21DojoMaxPosted 1/31/2014 11:54:53 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Black Ops is actually the good call of duty. The Ghosts and modern warfare ones suck. Plus a lot of people are itchin for next gen nazi zombies. BLOPS3 will sell like ice cream at a summer fat kid camp.

That's not exactly true. There hasn't been a CoD game as good as MW1 or MW2. WaW has a strong following though. That's it. I mean Blops 1 and 2 just took what IW did add dogs and stir. I mean I liked BLOPs 2 for what it was, but it wasn't better than any of the other MW2 clones.
---
stop trollin
#22I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 1/31/2014 11:59:58 PM
It'll decline compared to previous iterations due to gamers getting burnt out on the series.

Unfortunately it will still sell amazing versus other franchises.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#23lunaticcorePosted 2/1/2014 12:13:35 AM
Marqmax posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Black Ops is actually the good call of duty. The Ghosts and modern warfare ones suck. Plus a lot of people are itchin for next gen nazi zombies. BLOPS3 will sell like ice cream at a summer fat kid camp.

That's not exactly true. There hasn't been a CoD game as good as MW1 or MW2. WaW has a strong following though. That's it. I mean Blops 1 and 2 just took what IW did add dogs and stir. I mean I liked BLOPs 2 for what it was, but it wasn't better than any of the other MW2 clones.

Thats bull. The scorestreak system is better than the killstreak system in all the other games by far. The pick 10 system was brilliant and added tons of fun tweeking to your loadouts. The rush to diamond camos was a complete blast and it was set up differently than leveling up guns in the others. BO2 really balanced everything really well thanks to the pick 10 system. Basically they had to make sure everything you could pick with a spot was close to equal worth. So grenades, tacticals and pistols were all really fun to use and not just throwaway items. The black hat was crazy awesome. Swarm is the coolest kill stream ever.

Black Ops, MW3, and Bo2 were the only Cod's with a theater mode. It added tons of fun to the game if you get into the funny youtube videos online. Also cross map tomahawks hitting RC C4 cars. The theater mode is missed in Ghosts.