Frickin Microsoft out of touch with gamers

#71TheGam3925Posted 2/1/2014 7:27:19 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Let me start by saying I am a diehard Xbox guy. Always have been always will be. But I am getting pretty salty that all these games are simply outputting better on the PS4.
Yeah we have better exclusives, but 720p at this point in console history is not acceptable. Period. Microsoft let all of us gamers down. The kinect is cool, but their tv integration R&D and lack of focus for us gamers left us with an underpowered console. It is like they forgot what Xbox truly stood for. No one who loves the 'box can disagree with me saying the Xone shouldve kept the focus on games, not family living spaces and tv.
Maybe all these trolls and ponies are finally getting to me?

Why does ms have a MUCH better launch line up than sony? Why does ryse have the best visuals for next gen games so far? Why does ms have better exclusives coming out in 2014? Oh yeah because they don't give a crap about us gamers...

These "much better" exclusives you speak of can't even outsell Killzone combined lulz.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#72benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 7:36:04 AM(edited)
TC is right. And MS I don't think even has that exclusives games advantage as both console launches weren't great.

Sony never starts with a full hand of games, they start like a steam train, picking up and picking up speed until exclusives are constantly coming out left and right.

MS starts like a rocket, blasts off and fizzles out quickly, relying only on exclusive DLC and other crap that doesn't turn the tide.
#73TheGam3925Posted 2/1/2014 7:37:29 AM
benjimain posted...
TC is right. And MS I don't think even has that exclusives games advantage as both console launches weren't great.

Sony never starts with a full hand of games, they start like a steam train, picking up and picking up speed until exclusives are constantly coming out left and right.

MS starts like a rocket, blasts off and fizzles out quickly, relying only on exclusive DLC and other crap that doesn't turn the tide.

Are you saying that MS finishes prematurely?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#74benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 7:46:04 AM
Lmao you could put it like that.

MS is like that horny teen dude who farts, eats Pizza Hut, and listens to rap and screams obscenities down the mic. Horned up and can't wait to start humping away like a dog at a leg.

Sony is like a sophisticated experienced man, who speaks multi linguistically, eats fine dining, listens to Mozart and Chopin, and enjoyed exploring single player adventurous worlds like Skyrim. Sensual lover and knows the importance of foreplay and teasing, building up to an explosive, seemingly eternal orgasmic experience.
#75Juzten76Posted 2/1/2014 7:53:43 AM
benjimain posted...

Sony is like a sophisticated experienced man, who speaks multi linguistically, eats fine dining, listens to Mozart and Chopin, and enjoyed exploring single player adventurous worlds like Skyrim. Sensual lover and knows the importance of foreplay and teasing, building up to an explosive, seemingly eternal orgasmic experience.

I spit out my drink this made me laugh so hard. I see what you were going for here. Good one!
#76benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 7:56:43 AM
Glad to be of service :D
#77airfoemoePosted 2/1/2014 8:12:28 AM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
I am NOT trolling btw. Microsoft could have ended Sony. They definitely could have made a powerhouse of a console. But we got this weaker thing that isn't even cranking out 1080p for our exclusives. Like wtf?

Yup, just so they can shove kinect down people's throats. I hope they realize now that it was not worth it.
---
1676-5089-4182 3DS FC Pokemon X
#78DvoloS88Posted 2/1/2014 9:29:40 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Let me start by saying I am a diehard Xbox guy. Always have been always will be. But I am getting pretty salty that all these games are simply outputting better on the PS4.
Yeah we have better exclusives, but 720p at this point in console history is not acceptable. Period. Microsoft let all of us gamers down. The kinect is cool, but their tv integration R&D and lack of focus for us gamers left us with an underpowered console. It is like they forgot what Xbox truly stood for. No one who loves the 'box can disagree with me saying the Xone shouldve kept the focus on games, not family living spaces and tv.
Maybe all these trolls and ponies are finally getting to me?

Why does ms have a MUCH better launch line up than sony? Why does ryse have the best visuals for next gen games so far? Why does ms have better exclusives coming out in 2014? Oh yeah because they don't give a crap about us gamers...

These "much better" exclusives you speak of can't even outsell Killzone combined lulz.

And? Have you been on the ps4 board on this site alone? Half the killzone posts even from hardcore sony fans say how boring the campaign was and how dead mp is. Shouldn't kill zones sales be much higher anyway? Ps4 AAA exclusives were killzone and knack... Enough said.
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#79SegavsCapcomPosted 2/1/2014 9:40:10 AM
You think MS is out of touch?

Clearly you've never followed Nintendo...
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#80benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 9:53:39 AM
Lol who the hell said Ryse has the best visuals?! Roflmao! Killzone Shadow Fall is this gen's current graphics king.