Anyone have a feeling that Titanfall will be as big as Gears of War?

#1thegamer00Posted 2/1/2014 12:13:57 AM
I have this feeling this game will be huge. Everyone at my school can't stop talking about it.
#2Homie_202Posted 2/1/2014 12:19:00 AM
Are you in high school? Because of course they can't stop talking about it most kids CoD biggest audience is kids in high school.
#3thegamer00(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 12:21:00 AM
Homie_202 posted...
Are you in high school? Because of course they can't stop talking about it most kids CoD biggest audience is kids in high school.

Yep. :). Everyone seems to be excited
#4Ramsus082Posted 2/1/2014 12:26:19 AM
As long as they don't hire 14 year old males to pen the scripts like the GoW folks did, I can see TF being a huge franchise. It was probably for the best that they decided to forgo a campaign or narrative, and focused on core gameplay.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#5Homie_202Posted 2/1/2014 12:39:00 AM
Ramsus082 posted...
As long as they don't hire 14 year old males to pen the scripts like the GoW folks did, I can see TF being a huge franchise. It was probably for the best that they decided to forgo a campaign or narrative, and focused on core gameplay.

I kind of agree I would have still liked to see a SP component but I get that its a small company so they wanted to focus on the gameplay and getting that down. So I agree because that was obviously their focus was gameplay and that's a good thing. Getting that down is most important and then maybe in the next game when they are a bigger team and they have the gameplay down maybe they can make a great single player.
#6DojoMaxPosted 2/1/2014 12:45:09 AM
Homie_202 posted...

My brain is on fire.
---
stop trollin
#7crynryanPosted 2/1/2014 3:33:19 AM
Ramsus082 posted...
As long as they don't let the development team pen the scripts like the GoW folks did

First two games were written by the developers, as parts of it came from Rod/Cliffy's childhood, they had father issues so Marcus had father issues. 3rd game was written by a somewhat well known author (who also wrote the backstory in the books), and Judgment was written by two other authors or something.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#8KID VIDPosted 2/1/2014 7:37:48 AM
Marqmax posted...
Homie_202 posted...

My brain is on fire.

Mine too.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#9benjimainPosted 2/1/2014 7:49:53 AM
Lol "everyone" talking about it is a bunch of high school kids who are of little importance.
#10stawg007Posted 2/1/2014 8:19:13 AM
benjimain posted...
Lol "everyone" talking about it is a bunch of high school kids who are of little importance.

Don't be jelly Benji
---
lPayneToTheMaxl